• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Pick Watch : Huddle Competition

RenoCarolina

Who was the poster that kept a running spreadsheet of Huddler picks?  Anyway, more power to him, he put a lot of work in!

But if anyone wants to go onto NFLpickwatch.com and make their picks every week post up here and I will update the OP with those playing along.

You can also pick playoff teams (spoiler; we beat the chiefs in the SB)

Once you get your picks made post your screen name on the site here.  I'd be willing to chip in a friendly wager ($20?) with a winner get all "Huddle Prognosticator" payout if any are interested.

Also an easy way to see how you stack up against the media.  As I recall there were some damn good pickers here.

NFL Pick Watch

RenoCarolina

I really enjoyed playing last season and miss UpstatePanther. I hope he comes back. As it happens I made picks on NFLPickwatch. My name is the same as here...FakePlasticTrees. I assume we would be measuring straight up picks rather than against the spread. Correct?

I think you can set up a league using ESPN. I have made picks there as an individual but never in a league. They do the scoring for you.

7 hours ago, UpstatePanther said:

@FakePlasticTrees I still lurk. It's been a busy year and I've been doing most of my fandom on Twitter, but I can probably break out the spreadsheet. Will have to forego tonight's game because I won't have time to work it out before kickoff. Should be rolling by Friday morning though!

You could take note of picks made in this thread and put em in later.

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You could take note of picks made in this thread and put em in later.

Or posters here could all join pick watch, set up account, make picks and we let that site do all the work.

Actually I hope I suck, otherwise I'll be tempted to look up my old bookie.

Archived