• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox pregame: jumping to conclusions (Cam)

ncfan

21 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Cam has lost 9 straight games because he can't throw the deep ball consistently enough. Till that's fixed teams will do what they did last season and play one safety deep and stack the box. This isn't a new problem,  this is problem that Cam has had for a few years now, if your being honest with yourself, it started after his first surgery on his shoulder.  

I get what you are saying. All I am saying is let’s see how it plays out the rest of the year. Things can change. Now will it? That remains unknown at this moment. I’m just not ready to throw in the towel. Especially in one week(wee 2 I kno). We waited all offseason to just watch two games and say the season is over and Cam should be dumped? I understand that we may need to prepare for a future without Cam but presently I am going to watch this season and cheer this time into the playoffs ...our D will get sharpen up and hopefully QB and the wrs can sharpen out their timing and communications. 

Its looking like we are in for a looooong ride. What the hell went wrong after 2015? It’s like Ted freakin Ginn left and the offense went to poo. Instead of knowing for certain Cam can get back on track we are left wondering....hoping....he can perform at a high level again. The rest of the football world and 3/4 of Panthers fans think he is done. Not looking good. 

28 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I don't think anyone here cares what a pal of Jangler thinks. That's not even mentioning how often you've conveniently gone missing around here.

Pal of Jangler?  WTF?  As far as my absence my son was born so I’ve been tied up being a father.  

No good response as usual so just attack the poster themselves.  Pathetic.  

4 minutes ago, Doyle said:

Pal of Jangler?  WTF?  As far as my absence my son was born so I’ve been tied up being a father.  

No good response as usual so just attack the poster themselves.  Pathetic.  

What does your son have to do with you only showing up after losses?

So national media realizes he's basically done.

Local media isn't covering for him anymore, and is discussing the vastly subpar QB play.

95% of this board has finally gotten on-board with the reality in front of their eyes that he's a shell of himself.

But naturally, we should listen to the 5 remaining die-hards who accuse everyone else of being bad fans or racist for thinking it's time to move on.

7 minutes ago, Doyle said:

Which one of the many wins we’ve had should I have shown up for?

Where were you when the team was 6-1? What about when we rallied for the comeback win against the former SB champ Eagles?

If you had actually been around last year in it's entirety you would know the factors which have directly created this losing streak going back to the end of 2018.

The issues with Cam's shoulder, and inaccuracy stemming from that paired with the offensive line steadily falling off a cliff to the point that Cam now has defensive linemen in his face from the moment of the snap are the most prominent thorns in the side of this team. The issues with the offensive line are also stagnating our run game that we have made a significant investment in with a top 10 pick.

The offensive line pass protection, and the run game must improve, or it will not matter all that much who is the starting QB in 2020.

3 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

So national media realizes he's basically done.

Local media isn't covering for him anymore, and is discussing the vastly subpar QB play.

95% of this board has finally gotten on-board with the reality in front of their eyes that he's a shell of himself.

But naturally, we should listen to the 5 remaining die-hards who accuse everyone else of being bad fans or racist for thinking it's time to move on.

Same happened with Jake Delhomme.  People put loyalty above common sense.

6 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Where were you when the team was 6-1? What about when we rallied for the comeback win against the former SB champ Eagles?

If you had actually been around last year in it's entirety you would know the factors which have directly created this losing streak going back to the end of 2018.

The issues with Cam's shoulder, and inaccuracy stemming from that paired with the offensive line steadily falling off a cliff to the point that Cam now has defensive linemen in his face from the moment of the snap are the most prominent thorns in the side of this team. The issues with the offensive line are also stagnating our run game that we have made a significant investment in with a top 10 pick.

The offensive line pass protection, and the run game must improve, or it will not matter all that much who is the starting QB in 2020.

I have watched every game.  Why does not posting mean I wasn’t watching?   You just argue for the sake of arguing.  

Archived