• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

London Game-TV Broadcast ?

Randolph Panther

8 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Wonder if it would allow Chromecast stream from NFL app

I would sure thinks so, I would be surprised if you couldn't. That's how I used to do it before I got the android box.

7 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Make sure you're on 4G and not WiFi. When I tried it on WiFi, it wanted me to sign in with my TV provider and mine wasn't supported.

I can't speak for everyones experience but I never had this issue. I set mine up right through my home wi-fi network with no problems. Didn't need to log into anything at all.

1 hour ago, Datawire said:

I can't speak for everyones experience but I never had this issue. I set mine up right through my home wi-fi network with no problems. Didn't need to log into anything at all.

Not sure who your ISP or your cable provider is, but I've recently found that a lot of channel apps are verifying via your modem's MAC address rather than an actual browser login.

It didn't use to be that way, and you could even login using someone else's credentials to activate channels you didn't subscribe to.

20 minutes ago, Nesbro1 said:

What about to fire stick?

This girl has fire stick and Prime.

Prime will cover Thursday night games.  You will be able to purchase a third party app within the Amazon eco-sphere to view the game that way (NFLN and the like), but a simple Prime subscription doesn't cover Sunday morning's game.  

I know this because that is the boat I'm in

29 minutes ago, twylyght said:

Prime will cover Thursday night games.  You will be able to purchase a third party app within the Amazon eco-sphere to view the game that way (NFLN and the like), but a simple Prime subscription doesn't cover Sunday morning's game.  

I know this because that is the boat I'm in

I don't think it will be carried locally.   What is the 3rd party app you are talking about and how much is it?

1 hour ago, Bronn said:

Not sure who your ISP or your cable provider is, but I've recently found that a lot of channel apps are verifying via your modem's MAC address rather than an actual browser login.

It didn't use to be that way, and you could even login using someone else's credentials to activate channels you didn't subscribe to.

While I agree with you in that regard I was speaking specifically about the NFL app. The NFL app is not a subscription service (as it stands now) such as HBO, ESPN, CBS, FX etc.. so there is no need to login or use any credentials to access the app. Just download on your phone, or android device, and watch live local and primetime games. 

Archived