• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video Analysis- What Happened to Kelvin Benjamin

App Panther

48 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They both got derailed by a trifecta of motivation issues, weight issues, and knee issues. The third likely exacerbated by the second. KB's weight issues seemed primarily due to dietary discipline while Boston's weight issues were seemingly primarily due to him being more interested in being swole than trying to be in his best football shape as a WR.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but wasn't Boston pretty roided up?

Just now, CRA said:

Nice tidbit in highlighting the play where Cam injured his shoulder....was basically the end result of two lazy plays by KB within the same play 

And Cam still always took the high road with KB. Even after KB went low with a critique of Cam that was absurd at the time and looks even more ridiculous and pathetic in retrospect when the only success KB ever had was with Cam.

Cam has never once blamed his receivers even though for most of his career they have been subpar and were at or near the bottom of the league in separation.

All the while anytime someone like Aaron Rodgers struggles not only does the media lay the blame solely with the receivers, ole Aaron isnt shy to throw shade either.

Watching that, besides reliving the wasted potential of KB, reminds me of how incredibly fugged up the narrative of what people want to make Cam out to be vs the reality of the player and person he really is.

There has never been another QB that has accomplished what he has in college and the pros that has been so disrespected by so many.

1 hour ago, Seltzer said:

I had all but forgotten about David Boston but that is a great comparison.

I honestly felt for KB when he lost his mom having lost a parent myself but I will never understand why he went after Cam when it appears Cam was one of the few people who truly cared about him both on and off the field.

Theres alot of people out there who can't take accountability for their own failures and they need to find someone else to blame which in this case was Cam. The death of his mom and acl probably greatly contributed to the stress and why he lashed out at Cam.

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Great piece, thanks for sharing. Love the way the presenter used the lottery winner analogy to give context to the profile. Seems well researched and presented. Liked the way the presenter was fair to Benjamin without shying away from criticism of clearly questionable comments and decisions.

Check out his other vids. Dude is legit

Archived