• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons down 27-3

Sasquatch

Just now, MVPccaffrey said:

Let's not laugh until we can beat them in Atlanta for the first time in half a decade

I’ll always laugh, but this is a very good point. I’m old enough to remember Atlanta beating the 2007 panthers in Charlotte with Joey Harrington and Bobby Petrino.

Arthur Blank just had that interview article where is said looking at the short term and game by game is unfair etc.

personally if you have a coach take your team to the Super Bowl and were just dominant like 10 minutes ago, just like the market you have to weather the ups and downs.

so what I’m saying is it would be awesome if the Falcons fire Quinn for our benefit.

at the same time backing off it being the Falcons— it’s totally stupid just like stocks to fire coaches just like that— 

3 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Quinn needs to be fired.  I hate the Falcons and love their struggles.  But that team has way too much talent on offense to be this bad.

It's unfortunately hard to put a good defense together when your owner and GM locks up that much money in two players. If I was a up and coming coordinator I would not touch ATL with a 10 foot poll. 

2 hours ago, TheRed said:

Matt Ryan got 94 million dollars guaranteed at signing, and his team is 1-6.

Is his fanbase questioning his leadership or his commitment to football?

Decent amount of them called in and complained about him on 92.9 after game . Mostly pissed at coaching but alot mentioned Matt being a issue.

Archived