• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Debate to end all debates

therealmjl

Is candy corn an acceptable candy for adults to eat?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Is candy corn an acceptable candy for adults to eat?

Alright now let me change your mind about candy corn.............

Here's the deal.............do any of you like payday candy bars?

Okay then.........mix a can of planters cocktail salted/roasted peanuts in equal amount with candy corn in a bowl...........and eat a handful..

That is a payday bar.............you won't be able to tell the difference...........finally candy corn you can like!

We live in troubled times in this country with polarization and people at each other's throats at every turn. It's disgraceful and inhuman the way the public discourse as turned generally reasonable people into animals.

But that fuging PALES in comparison to someone suggesting that candy corns are acceptable for adults. Any suggestion like this should result in being shunned and shamed from society. May I even go so far to say as be worthy of the death penalty. It's morally repugnant. 

35 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

Who puts this poo in a Panthers forum?  Please lock/remove topic, is this just a post whatever bullshit you feel like posting forum now?

We kind of needed a light hearted thread...who cares, f it. I contributed! Better then all the jatw Allen or Cam will never be the same again threads because there are SO many of them.

1 hour ago, Newtcase said:

Who puts this poo in a Panthers forum?  Please lock/remove topic, is this just a post whatever bullshit you feel like posting forum now?

Yeah it’s Halloween and just like Derek Anderson “we take this s*** seriously” around here. Instead of a light hearted candy corn thread, somebody start me another Cam vs Kyle debate! Or maybe we can start the ‘tank for a higher draft pick’ nonsense early! Good call

37 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Anyone that likes the unholy food trinity of black jellies, candy corn and pineapple on their pizza is without a doubt a psychopath and extremely unsafe to be around. These people cannot be helped or trusted 

I like Candy Corn and Pineapple on my Pizza but hate black jellies and i mean hate....what am I???!!?!?

Archived