• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Game will tell me Alot

Matt62881

I finally feel KA has reached a point where the game has slowed down for him and he can run the offense fairly efficiently. The run Defense MUST be fixed this game, if we are still getting gashed as we are fairly healthy it will tell me all i need to know about Ron. If we need to employ a 46 bear or 52 on obvious run downs i want them held under 100 or under 4 ypc.

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The only thing this game can possibly tell us is that we're absolutely out of the playoff picture if we lose it.

The Falcons are a 2-7 team. Beating them doesn't tell you much of anything.

If we win it will tell us what we already know, we can beat crap teams, but have yet to beat any really good teams. 

Kyle Allen has to stop turning the ball over for us to win, cant have fumbles when you are leading the game which directly leads to them taking the lead. Cant have INT's in the red zone when you are trying to comeback.

46 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The only thing this game can possibly tell us is that we're absolutely out of the playoff picture if we lose it.

The Falcons are a 2-7 team. Beating them doesn't tell you much of anything.

Its still the NFL and trust me if we have not fixed our gap control we will get gashed and this game will be closer then it should. Every NFL game can tell you something, there is something every team can do well and no team is that awful al la they just bested the Saints.

4 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

Even if we give some short throws up we must show that we can stop the run....its time.

This game won't show that even if we do have success slowing their running game down. They're the 4th worst rushing offense in the league and they're missing their starting RB. If they run the ball down our throats tomorrow then it's all but confirmed - we will likely end up being one of the all-time pathetic run defenses in NFL history.

Just now, Matt62881 said:

As long as he backs it up i dont have a problem...two or three sack game maybe?

Love it, if the team can rally around the poo talking.

But sometimes this can spark a fire with the opposition and backfire. He's just adding a little amo to a pretty confident falcon team after thrashing the saints

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This game won't show that even if we do have success slowing their running game down. They're the 4th worst rushing offense in the league and they're missing their starting RB. If they run the ball down our throats tomorrow then it's all but confirmed - we will likely end up being one of the all-time pathetic run defenses in NFL history.

Above average HBs are a dime a dozen bad gap control will result in him getting a high ypc. Hell the way hbs come about in the NFL he might be the next freeman no on knows about, there is a reason they dont cost alot unless they are elite....only pass catching hbs like CMC are worth paying imo.

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Things change in the NFL from week to week.  A week ago, most here would have predicted the Saints to win the rest of their games, but they lost to Atlanta and looked bad doing it.  We could lose this game and win out, or win it and lose out.  The only thing it will really tell us is if we are going to be 5-5 or 6-4.  

Being 5-5 in the NFC this year might mean you have to win out to have a shot at the playoffs. A big issue we have is that we're at the bottom of the barrel 5-4 teams because they all currently hold tie breakers over us.

Archived