• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why blame Marty?

Matt62881

"Duh duh.. I knew Pardis was a bad signing"

STFU!! NO you didn't... This site is full of dumbasses who do poo like this after the fact..

But it isn't that hard to show the recipe of you loving the move when it happened..

"He's the best C in FA" 

Remember that poo??

Just now, WOW!! said:

Change your opinion on something after it doesn't work or Come here and act like you were against it the whole time.. 

Which do you think you're doing??

I'm going to say this slow for you..

I won't go back and criticize a move I agreed with when it originally happened.. 

I don't have problem saying something didn't work.. But to trash the move when I agreed with it when it happened is Disingenuous!! You love acting like you and your opinion is impeccable .. Until ppl point it out to you.. lol

I've only seen one person on here try to change their historical take on something. I'm pretty sure everyone knows he's full of sh-t but I doubt he cares.

As far as your last bit here, you're projecting. I've never had a problem with saying when I got something wrong.

If you wanna say you don't, feel free to go ahead and admit a few things you blew it on.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've only seen one person on here try to change their historical take on something. I'm pretty sure everyone knows he's full of sh-t but I doubt he cares.

As far as your last bit here, you're projecting. I've never had a problem with saying when I got something wrong.

If you wanna say you don't, feel free to go ahead and admit a few things you blew it on.

Then You're blind.. Because I've seen "alot" of ppl here including you like a move when it happened and act like you were against it later...

I've already said I liked the Williams and Pardis signing when it happened and won't criticize Hurney for signing them now.. 

It's called being fair and balanced..

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Then You're blind.. Because I've seen "alot" of ppl here including you like a move when it happened and act like you were against it later...

I've already said I liked the Williams and Pardis signing when it happened and won't criticize Hurney for signing them now.. 

It's called being fair and balanced..

I'm sure :eyeroll:

22 hours ago, Matt62881 said:

Imo Luke Cam and more recently Daley and Burns are quite good? This team has alot of talent, i dont see how you cant see that.

Let's extrapolate that further, because we're talking about Hurney's ability to stock the team with talent and you cite his draft picks. Let's take a look at two of the draft classes you mentioned as it is way too early to pass judgment on the latest crop of players:

2011 draft: Cam Newton, Terrell McClain, Sione Fua, Brandon Hogan, Kealoha Pilares, Lawrence Wilson, Zachary Williams, Lee Ziemba

2012 draft: Luke Kuechly, Amini Silatolu, Frank Alexander, Joe Adams, Josh Norman, Brad Nortman, D.J. Campbell

That is FOUR players that made any sort of significant contribution out of FIFTEEN. He nailed the leader of the offense with the #1 overall pick and the leader of the defense with the #9 overall pick. We should not be celebrating open lay-ups. We should be demanding continued success, and landing 4/15 draft picks is NOT part of the recipe for continued success. This has always been Hurney's MO. He is money in the 1st, and then from that point on you're looking at a bunch of chicken poo that we're sold as chicken salad.

Also, he is part of the leadership. He is more than capable of exerting pressure on Ron to perform.

Archived