• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets going after Drummond

bLACKpANTHER

2075238861_ScreenShot2019-11-22at12_55_29PM.png.ce929a772166f6d90cbea3dcc51ff4d1.png

We are probably offering Biz and MKG.. 2 expiring contracts.. might have to throw in Monk and take back a scrub..

For the record - I don't know if I would do anything like this because it occupies a lot of cap space we would have to work with.. but next years FA class is garbage and it's not like we would net any of the top prospects.. if we can manage to throw in Batum instead of Biz or MKG - I would do it in a heart beat. Maybe Zeller and MKG?? or Batum and Monk??

EVERYBODY TO THE TRADEMACHINE!!!

1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

trading for Drummond and/or Griffin would probably eliminate us from drafting high enough for Edwards or anyone in the Top10

Than wait till the offseason.. When he is a fa and we have money.. There is no reason we should give up our top 3 pick this year.. 

Don't want Griffin at all.. And if Jordan does tell him to fug off and sell more shoes..

If we can't trade for Drummond without losing our 1st round pick , Miles, PJ or Graham then wait till the offseason or move on..

Archived