• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Dwill lose Redzone carries?

scpanther22

DWill can get red zone carries, but inside the 10 I don't want to see him touch the ball.

Inside the ten should be JStew 100% of the time. I don't care if they know we're running. Stew guarantees you those 2-3 yards per carry and can work his way closer to the goal line and get it in with 2 or 3 rushes. Dwill will either change direction, find a hole and run it in, or get stuffed for a 3 yard loss, and you just can't risk that in the red zone. JStew don't need no stinkin hole to break the plane.

i personally feel safer when i see jonathon stewart carrying the ball on 3rd and short or in the red zone. stewart doesn't go backwards or get hit in the backfield as often or as far back in the back field as williams does

with that said, i don't think william has a huge issue with getting hit in the backfield, dancing and not moving forward, he does it sometimes, but he's a reliable back. williams also has big play potential as we saw.

more importantly it's about the offensive line hitting their blocks than anything, given s little space, both guys can make the play

Archived