• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Podcast: Clarity on Cam, Remembering Ron, Possible HC’s, Gruden/Seifert/Andy Reid stories.

ellis

Luther is well-connected within the  organization, and around the league. Plus, he actually played in the league for 5+ years, knows schemes and concepts, and found himself inside some pretty interesting locker rooms. We’re working out some details but we both want to do this on a regular basis, and invite other guests to join. It’s not a blockbuster situation here, I get it. But it’s one more piece of quality Panthers content. 

Also, I was traveling this week so we did a Skype call. Sorry the audio wasn’t high quality, but we’re back in the studio next week for Ep5. 

It was one of my favorite pods I’ve done. And yes, they were plenty of laughs. Some of his stories about playing for Gruden/Seifert/Andy Reid. Hilariously revealing. 

I’ve known him for a while. Luther has a surplus of football IQ and a shortage of bullshit. He ain’t afraid to call people out, past or present. 

Anyway, other than the Skype audio quality, I think you’ll enjoy our chat.

Archived