• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Pick'Em Szn 2 CHAMPIONSHIP WK

Bronn

Last week, @Khyber53 was our big winner. He got all games correct, and therefore the 10 possible points for the week. He was the only one to pick Tennessee.

1. @FakePlasticTrees, @Datawire, @Mr. Scot, and myself missed one game, and got 6 total points. Baltimore losing killed us all.

2. Somehow the bird is all alone in third, with 5 points awarded.

3. @bigdavis got 4 points.

4. @MHS831 scored 3 points, missing his highest two confidence games.

@Raleigh PF missed the week.

image.png.29898042248e92fc855d87a9f077c578.png

For this week's games, you can make a wager on both games of up to 10 points each based on how confident you are in the result. The hitch is that if you miss the correct pick for that game, you will lose that many points as well.

For example, let's say I wager 10 points on the Chiefs, and 6 points on the Packers:

If the Chiefs lose and the Packers win, I lose 4 points on the week.

If the Chiefs win and the Packers lose, I gain 4 points for the week.

If both teams I chose win, I gain 16 points for the week.

If both teams lose, I lose 16 points for the week.

This should really give people a chance to make a competitive jump if they play high risk. I'm only doing 10 points so that it doesn't dilute the accomplishments that people have already obtained during the regular season.

Tiebreakers will be as follows:
Early game (AFC) point total is tiebreaker 1.

Late game (NFC) point total is tiebreaker 2.

Good luck everyone!

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Go big or go home, right?

Ten @ KC -- Betting 10 confidence points 53 points total

GB @ SF -- Betting  10 confidence points 48 points total

If you hit on these, you win the crown.  If not, the wall of shame.  I can't help but think Tenn could beat KC.  They already did this season.

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

If you hit on these, you win the crown.  If not, the wall of shame.  I can't help but think Tenn could beat KC.  They already did this season.

Yep. Pretty much in last place already thanks to a missed week (and soooo many bad picks). So, go against the grain and bet big. Honestly, I do think Tennessee picks up another win. I think KC shot their wad last week with the major comeback and the Titans are built to play solid, steady football.

Green Bay, maybe... but it is all on Rodgers isn't it? Tough spot to be in.

fug it I am all in too. Let's live on the edge.

TEN @ KC - 10 confidence points, 45 pts total

GB @ SF -  10 confidence points, 37 pts total

Well, FPT's will need to copy my exact predictions like he did last week in order to retain the lead. In doing so, he runs the risk of losing the outright lead completely to someone else that can make some big gains if one (or both) of my picks are wrong. Or go out on his own and take that risk as well.

Bronn will need to have his math game on this weekend.

3 hours ago, MHS831 said:

So, to razzle and dazzle you guys, I went with Tennessee at the last second to trick you both!

HaaHaaaHaaa

Doh! 

2 hours ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

The reason I wait to pick has only to do with the tie breakers, which have bitten my rear numerous times this year. 

Did we even have one last week?

Archived