• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivers on the move

WarHeel

2 hours ago, MMA said:

Rhule and Brady say hi

Burrow was an average Joe until he met Brady. Rhule and Brady specialize at taking average Joe's and pulling something great out of them. 

We can find a decent enough QB somewhere else and the coaching staff will turn it into something good.

We don't need Burrow, but what Cincy will find out is that they need someone like Brady to help him.

12 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Looks like the Chargers have decided to part ways. They currently hold pick 6, one spot ahead of Carolina. Certainly makes things interesting.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28516182/philip-rivers-permanently-moves-san-diego-signaling-possible-split-chargers

Man if we did have to move on from Cam this guy would be my choice! Hes used to not being behind grade A lines (I still think we upgrade ours greatly this offseason) and has a big arm. He would make DJ, Curtis, CMC, and Ian look good and we would put up points. This would allow us to spend alot of capital fixing the run defense and depth while maybe using a 2nd on a center. I think he would make us competitive next year as well.

2 hours ago, Matt62881 said:

Man if we did have to move on from Cam this guy would be my choice! Hes used to not being behind grade A lines (I still think we upgrade ours greatly this offseason) and has a big arm. He would make DJ, Curtis, CMC, and Ian look good and we would put up points. This would allow us to spend alot of capital fixing the run defense and depth while maybe using a 2nd on a center. I think he would make us competitive next year as well.

did you go to NC State?

Archived