• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Hire Samir Suleiman From Steelers To Be Their Capologist

bobsfoodbasics

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Not to derail the thread, but I notice no one seems to have an issue with the guy’s name or cultural heritage when he comes from a proven organization.

Its always amusing to me how a lot of racists and bigots just kind of fade away when someone is clearly good at what they do.

Love the hire. Cap management is def on the “needs improvement” list. Here’s hoping Mr. Suleiman can help us in that area.

Didn’t cross my mind until you brought it up..

8 minutes ago, billionairemonk said:

why would you even mention this?  focusing on racists and bigots (redundant) adds nothing to your life.

It’s an offhand comment. If you’ll review my posting history you’ll see I focus mostly on football, but football does not exist in a vacuum. This is hardly the first time race has ever been mentioned on the boards.

But if you have a problem with my making disparaging comments about racists and bigots, perhaps my life and the quality therof is not the one that should be evaluated.

1 minute ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

It’s an offhand comment. If you’ll review my posting history you’ll see I focus mostly on football, but football does not exist in a vacuum. This is hardly the first time race has ever been mentioned on the boards.

But if you have a problem with my making disparaging comments about racists and bigots, perhaps my life and the quality therof is not the one that should be evaluated.

it wasn't warranted in this thread and now you're justifying it.  wew.

3 minutes ago, billionairemonk said:

it wasn't warranted in this thread and now you're justifying it.  wew.

So now you are the arbiter of what is and is not open for discussion in a given thread. Forgive me I didn’t get the memo you were made a mod. 

Congrats.

Or are you perhaps just deciding comments you don’t like are unwarranted because you don’t like them?

4 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

So now you are the arbiter of what is and is not open for discussion in a given thread. Forgive me I didn’t get the memo you were made a mod. 

Congrats.

Or are you perhaps just deciding comments you don’t like are unwarranted because you don’t like them?

in your own words in your original post:

Not to derail the thread

proceeds to derail thread and then triples down on it.  i'm no longer contributing to your thread derail.  as mark twain said, "never argue with stupid people.  they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."  wise words, i'm going to heed them now.  you can bask in your insanity alone.

Just now, billionairemonk said:

in your own words in your original post:

Not to derail the thread

proceeds to derail thread and then triples down on it.  i'm no longer contributing to your thread derail.  as mark twain said, "never argue with stupid people.  they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."  wise words, i'm going to heed them now.  you can bask in your insanity alone.

Thank you for ceasing to make issue of something that wasn’t an issue until you made it one.

Archived