• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fluff, “feel good” articles headlining Tyreek Hill and Frank Clark from SB favorite Chiefs currently at the top of ESPN “top headlines”

Nails

I mean I’m sick of the Greg Hardy stuff too and I was one of his biggest fans (for his play on the field) back in the day... but this is a valid point. Chiefs have 2 key players in the SB who are being heralded and have been accused of things as bad or worse than many others, while others like Hardy, Rice, etc. are untouchable...

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

I mean I’m sick of the Greg Hardy stuff too and I was one of his biggest fans (for his play on the field) back in the day... but this is a valid point. Chiefs have 2 key players in the SB who are being heralded and have been accused of things as bad or worse than many others, while others like Hardy, Rice, etc. are untouchable...

Accused?  Try CONVICTED of worse things.

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

ban this dude already. he's got greg hardy fetish

You must have been one of the pathetic few still in BOA in the 2nd half when Brees and Ryan stuck it right up (WAY UP) the Panthers ass, yet again, instead of seeing this.  Congratulations.  You win nothing.

2457C6FA-4A1A-42B3-B6AC-CBFB78590213.jpeg

E6200B72-F8C8-4880-B4BC-B5B3CFAF9767.gif

6 minutes ago, mjligon said:

ban this dude already. he's got greg hardy fetish

Honestly at this point I’m 99% sure he is Greg Hardy. Greg was a member here a while ago. Looks like this account was created after the Cowboys let him walk...

Remember when Ron Rivera screamed at Greg Hardy for telling the Falcons to get the fug off the field after we kicked their asses in Charlotte some years ago? There was even a photo that captured the moment where normally stoic Ron was very animated.

Interesting looking back on that and seeing the Panthers getting their poo pushed in by the entire division minus one win against a jetlagged Bucs team in London in 2019.

Things always have a way of working out I guess.

17 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Remember when Ron Rivera screamed at Greg Hardy for telling the Falcons to get the fug off the field after we kicked their asses in Charlotte some years ago? There was even a photo that captured the moment where normally stoic Ron was very animated.

Interesting looking back on that and seeing the Panthers getting their poo pushed in by the entire division minus one win against a jetlagged Bucs team in London in 2019.

Things always have a way of working out I guess.

Should be noted it wasn’t unwarranted as Ryan started the trend and said it prior to that game when we got our asses kicked (slightly less so) in Atlanta earlier that year.

The things Ron focused on were astounding for a man who couldn’t tell time.

Archived