• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tua Tagovailoa

MMA

Don't know what to believe but Rhule did say this pick is a potential 10-12yr player. That sounds like a QB to me. They'll have to fight to land one now that Tua is definitely out of the top ten. Jordan Love's stock has risen.

Wanted Herbert who is now out of reach. Will take Love. Love really seems like a Rhule kind of guy plus he can run the rock at 6'4" 220+ very well. Dual use player. 3000+ yards is impressive just work on those ints.

21 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Don't know what to believe but Rhule did say this pick is a potential 10-12yr player. That sounds like a QB to me. They'll have to fight to land one now that Tua is definitely out of the top ten. Jordan Love's stock has risen.

Wanted Herbert who is now out of reach. Will take Love. Love really seems like a Rhule kind of guy plus he can run the rock at 6'4" 220+ very well. Dual use player. 3000+ yards is impressive just work on those ints.

Where did this idea of Love being a dual threat player come from? The guy has 403 rushing yards with a 2.4ypc average over the course of three seasons in the Mountain West conference. That's Matt Ryan type rushing numbers - in the Mountain West conference. If you're counting on him and his mid-4.7 40 running in the NFL you better have a good #2 QB.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Where did this idea of Love being a dual threat player come from? The guy has 403 rushing yards with a 2.4ypc average over the course of three seasons in the Mountain West conference. That's Matt Ryan type rushing numbers - in the Mountain West conference. If you're counting on him and his mid-4.7 40 running in the NFL you better have a good #2 QB.

I said he can. He wasn't necessarily asked to. Has the frame and ability to scramble for TDs. He has done that, yes.

Archived