• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We don't know who we are drafting yet?

steven8989

5 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Does anybody else think it's weird that we don't know who we are drafting yet. We always know usually by now because Marty has told the whole NFL. Maybe he is finally not making the picks? Sure hope he is on the way out.

If someone like you knows who the pick is going to be then we are in a whole lotta trouble 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

If someone like you knows who the pick is going to be then we are in a whole lotta trouble 

This is exactly why no one likes carrying on conversations anymore on the huddle. Because of smartass people like you.

boombox shut up GIF

Just now, steven8989 said:

This is exactly why no one likes carrying on conversations anymore on the huddle. Because of smartass people like you.

boombox shut up GIF

I can’t recall EVER knowing who the pick was going to be with the lone exception of Cam, and there was still speculation we were going to draft someone else. 

7 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I can’t recall EVER knowing who the pick was going to be with the lone exception of Cam, and there was still speculation we were going to draft someone else. 

For having the #1 pick, it was very strange at the time not actually knowing who the pick was before the draft.  Before then it seemed most teams already were working out contracts for the #1 pick before draft day. 

Richardson was pushing hard for McCaffery so I think everyone knew, if he was there we would take him

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Apparently, Steven doesn’t understand the difference between want and knowing. 

Archived