• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KK Short

Jared Patterson

14 minutes ago, MMA said:

Been bad since getting paid. I’m done. 

Dude was better than Fletcher Cox AFTER he got paid

He was hurt, missed 2 games and on the injury report every week the next year.  That was 1 bad year.

Last year he missed the entire season.

We get it

You hate him.

You ignore facts and tip toe around actual cold hard facts people are presenting.

1 hour ago, Ja Rhule said:

Clearly you are struggling with reading comprehension.  Read the OP question.  No one is talking about cutting him now.  It’s impossible to cut him now due to dead money.  McCoy was signed for $10M by the Panthers when he turned 31.  You were saying?

I wasn't talking about the OP question, I was talking about your response that you highlighted my response. You only listed keeping him because "he was a good guy" and "he's almost 33". Can't take one line or 2 out of context like that. He's going to be productive (more than half the DTs in the league), a leader, good locker room and community guy for the next 2 years, to top off we don't have a lot of vets. That was my point. Would you rather give $16mil for 2 years to Vernon Butler like the Bills did? 

Mic drop! But Ja Rhule hasn't had a gig to do that at in looooong time  ;) All good. 

1 hour ago, Drk89Wng said:

@MMA is just a bored troll, he’s yet to say anything positive on any thread since I joined. I feel he’s secretly a Rivera fan boy but too proud to join the Redskins and further look like a douche. 

Let’s try to figure who’s alt you are. 

37 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Let him play this season, and extend him accordingly.  

Not sure that’s how it works. Usually teams cut someone and try to bring them back on a cheaper deal, not extend them

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

Dude was better than Fletcher Cox AFTER he got paid

He was hurt, missed 2 games and on the injury report every week the next year.  That was 1 bad year.

Last year he missed the entire season.

We get it

You hate him.

You ignore facts and tip toe around actual cold hard facts people are presenting.

I hate him because he quit playing. I hate Curtis Samuel because the kid suck at playing receiver. Both of them won’t be on this team after 2020. 

3 minutes ago, MMA said:

I hate him because he quit playing. I hate Curtis Samuel because the kid suck at playing receiver. Both of them won’t be on this team after 2020. 

Thats your opinion that he "quit playing"

Facts show other wise.

3 minutes ago, MMA said:

Numbers lie

Smh

Learn football

Watch football

Look up stats, watch film.

You dont like the guy because he is getting paid a lot, We havnt won games and Dude is a easy target, you blame him.  You clearly havnt watched much of the Panthers since 2015.

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Smh

Learn football

Watch football

Look up stats, watch film.

You dont like the guy because he is getting paid a lot, We havnt won games and Dude is a easy target, you blame him.  You clearly havnt watched much of the Panthers since 2015.

Money is the least of my worries if Short actually play like he’s worth it. The dude has been trash for three years now and is getting paid for what he did in 2015. I know my football. I don’t need some kid telling me how to learn the game of football. Good night son 

Archived