• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Wont partake in Trevor Lawerence sweepstakes

ncfan

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

When have they gotten back to the SuperBowl?

A lot of flash and hype and they end up duds. I'll take our success and two SB trips any day.

Sean Payton has yet to prove that he can get back to the big game. And yeah, our franchise has been to the pinnacle twice.

I didnt want to mention Katrina but yeah, NFL loves a good storyline.

not to mention that whole targetting a 40 year old qb in the nfc championship game thing, i'd never want us to at all be like the aints, SB or not.

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly doubt we so much as match last year's five win total.

i'm thinking the other way. the saints have atrocious defenses and compete. this offensive system with a safe qb can keep things moving. we might actually ball out. that or we getting trevor. just b/c some dude writes and article and the team says we're still trying doesn't won't stop us from competing and losing every week.

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This Hurney situation is just baffling and honestly doesn't inspire a great deal of confidence in me regarding Tepper.

As it goes to this situation ever stop and ask yourself...

..."what am I missing"?

11 hours ago, beo said:

lol this defense littered with rookies and JAGs against matthew stafford? we'd get absolutely shredded unless stafford gets hurt again.

I'm counting on Stafford being hurt in this in depth analysis.  I regret not including in that in my previous post, I just thought it was assumed as he's always hurt.  

22 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd be fine with Fields too. Who knows, maybe another Burrow will come out of nowhere to steal the show. 

I'd also be fine with waiting until '22 and taking Sam Howell.

Basically what I'm getting at is that as long as Teddy Bridgewater is the starting QB, it's always going to be a lot more about looking to the future than it is going to be excitement for the present.

I'm very intrigued by the possibility of Sam Howell in the NFL. This year (if played) at UNC could tell the tale.

3 hours ago, blackcat said:

I'm counting on Stafford being hurt in this in depth analysis.  I regret not including in that in my previous post, I just thought it was assumed as he's always hurt.  

image.png.42b6e97661545530a8bd18a205935793.png

fair enough though outside of 2010 and 2019 it doesn't seem he's had too many injury issues

Archived