• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg little and offensive line?

rmoneyg35

8 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

They have six or seven former panthers playing big roles on their defense, and that is taking the into account the Star opt out, I'm still salty we didn't resign Butler... 

Who am I missing?

klein,

norman

butler

star (nevermind. He isnt on the roster)

is butler starting? Norman starting?

5 minutes ago, Verge said:

Little was awful again yesterday, constantly forced Teddy into uncomfortable situations. Props to Teddy for locating his outlets and using his pocket awareness. We need to get Okung back ASAP.

Verge I'm generally inclined to defer to your expertise but yesterday I didn't really notice Little much all game, and that alone has to be an upgrade from the abyss of awful he's been so far.

Just now, 1of10Charnatives said:

Verge I'm generally inclined to defer to your expertise but yesterday I didn't really notice Little much all game, and that alone has to be an upgrade from the abyss of awful he's been so far.

I think you should go pop on the game pass tape and just watch him on pass plays, it wasn't pretty. He was fine in screens and running game, as he should be with his raw physical ability.

8 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

They have six or seven former panthers playing big roles on their defense, and that is taking the into account the Star opt out, I'm still salty we didn't resign Butler... 

Actually, I only see three on their depth chart. 2 are starters.

778BF0D1-45B7-4A4A-BAC6-D43B0743A08E.png

5 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I'd also pay attention how we went away from him on most play action/boot passes. We definitely did our best to hide him today, and the coaching staff did a good job with it.

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

I'd also pay attention how we went away from him on most play action/boot passes. We definitely did our best to hide him today, and the coaching staff did a good job with it.

Why would we roll our right armed qb to the left? Notice the play actions went to The left. Therefore that side of the d line crashes left. Which puts more pressure on the LG/LT to do their jobs.

Little was awful outside of one block on a backup safety. The game plan around Little was masterful so his bad play wasn't as detrimental. He still sucks but he didn't get Teddy killed. Still rotating Scott and Little.

The right side looks to be improving which is exciting if we can retain Moton and Miller.

18 minutes ago, Verge said:

Good to know. Work probably won't allow me to look at the tape this week as it looks like I'll be out of town from tommorrow on, but I'm more than happy to trust your assessment. This actually makes a lot of sense as it was a bit mind boggling that he was suddenly so much better. Playing to his strengths and hiding his weaknesses while you try to see what you can get out of him seems fair.

Archived