• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL's most passing yards in a half this season.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

I’m still of the camp that believe Teddy is Alex Smith at best in this scenario.

same. that’s just not something to be thrilled about. like this isn’t madden. teddy’s attributes aren’t gonna go up because he kept his completion percentage high or w/e lol. he’s simply not good enough. now i believe there is a segment who are content with that level of play so long as the box score looks like they think it should and there’s a separate segment straight up waging proxy war through teddy and it’s confusing the discussion.

he is what he is, he has done nothing to change the view i held of him prior to the start of the season. i predicted 6-10 on the strength of the offense and that prediction is looking pretty good right now on the heels of a 1 score win against maybe the worst team in the league (that was also missing it’s best player by far) and 2 other wins already in the bank. just hope that my other thought, that teddy’s numbers could fool the franchise into thinking he’s the answer and hamstring this team for the next decade or so, doesn’t come to pass.

Teddy's been great, he's done everything you can ask for, especially for a team supposedly lacking in talent. He's played efficient ball, making the smart play moving the chains.

This coaching staff knew what they were doing when they coveted him in the offseason. Fug a rebuild this Panthers team is going to make the playoffs this season. 

1 hour ago, Pantherxtreme said:

What's implied don't have to be said dumb ass . Its the same crew coming to every thread that's giving props to Teddy. 

You brought up Cam before anyone mentioned him. You got mad that I called you on it and now I am dumb? There is no point calling somebody stupid while butchering sentences. We are better than that here. Do better. Don’t be childish. 

1 hour ago, Pantherfan84 said:

YOU!

Explain how I am a hater. I’ve been complimenting Teddy in the game day threads. I even said that people in the game day thread shouldn’t be killing Teddy over that poor drive he had towards the end of the game because it’s all about how you rebound. You dislike anybody saying anything negative about any player. It doesn’t make me a hater. It makes you a homer. 

My concern with Teddy today was that he didn't seem to be seeing the whole field.  I'm glad he gets rid of the ball quickly in general, but he is missing some wide open receivers.  But overall he had a good day and has been a good QB for us.  Just dunno where is ceiling is yet.

Just now, Pantherfan84 said:

His ceiling is winning. If u think we could be 4-1, maybe 5-0 without a bad first half against Tampa.

We could be 5-0, but we're 3-2.  

Wins are team stats, and while Teddy certainly played a role in this one (and in last week's for sure), I'm still hoping for improvement... which I think can happen.  No preseason games, limited offseason activities... A lot to catch up on for a new QB, OC, and WR corps.

9 minutes ago, Varking said:

You brought up Cam before anyone mentioned him. You got mad that I called you on it and now I am dumb? There is no point calling somebody stupid while butchering sentences. We are better than that here. Do better. Don’t be childish. 

I agree with the name calling, but hey man let's let bygone be bygones, we all have our opinions some just have shitty ones.  

1 minute ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I agree with the name calling, but hey man let's let bygone be bygones, we all have our opinions some just have shitty ones.  

Agreed. Even if we don’t agree with each other we don’t need to make this a poor place to post and hang out. 

6 hours ago, rico6 said:

(i)  the guy...plays in an EXTREMELY form fitting, tailor made offense that plays to his strengths

(ii)  and doesn’t dare him to step outside of it.

(i)  Isn't that the goal?  Design an offense that maximizes the output based on the all players on the team including the QB...sure seems like the goal.

(ii)  "Daring" a player to "step outside" of the offense seems entirely counterproductive --- why the hell would anyone want to do that?

11 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

You've been here since 2010 oooh its been so much worse before, this is good natured ribbing in comparison, TB is better than Kirk Cousins at least! 

Agree it’s been worse. This place still needs a makeover though. And I don’t want to contribute to the name calling.

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

Agree it’s been worse. This place still needs a makeover though. And I don’t want to contribute to the name calling.

I think many of the common insults should be auto changed to "chuck" in the same manner as poo. 

But in all seriousness I agree with you on that, While I may not agree with all of your opinions I do like that you keep it football related.

Archived