• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears 2.5 underdogs

jasonluckydog

4 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I think the home team shouldn't matter as much with no fans in the stadium.  Over than having to fly and stay in a hotel, what difference does it make.  And the Bears are only one time zone different, so its not like flying from the west coast and playing a 1pm eastern game.  

That being said, I hope we cover.  :)

There will be a few thousand fans, fans were at the last home game. Like 6000

11 hours ago, Mage said:

Bears offense isn't that bad, they just aren't consistent.  They have had solid second half / fourth quarter performances.  

Our DBs have been good this year, and limiting Hopkins gives me hope, but A-Rob is a problem.  If Donte is out, I think he's got to be my biggest concern of the game, even more than Khalil Mack.  

Team-wise, you need to avoid the turnovers every game, but this game even more-so.  We can beat the Bears if we don't turn it over, but that defense is too good to overcome self-inflicted wounds.  Force their offense to beat us.  Take the 3 points.  I think this is one of those games where you just make sure you aren't over-thinking things and getting overly aggressive.

^^^this guy gets it

13 hours ago, Bearswin said:

yep. It’s gonna be physical.

21-16 Bears

Is that the pass completion from foles? 16 out of 21 for 165. Sounds like a monster game. I cant wait to see the sadness cover the stadium as your alls 'genius' HC decides that you all need another QB and calls out Foles after and reinserts Trubisky because he wont say anything critical. Go draft some more TEs and get that vaulted all TE set out there. Panthers gonna keep rolling with a smooth 31-17 good guys on top. 

9 hours ago, BPF said:

Is that the pass completion from foles? 16 out of 21 for 165. Sounds like a monster game. I cant wait to see the sadness cover the stadium as your alls 'genius' HC decides that you all need another QB and calls out Foles after and reinserts Trubisky because he wont say anything critical. Go draft some more TEs and get that vaulted all TE set out there. Panthers gonna keep rolling with a smooth 31-17 good guys on top. 

Draft more TEs? What?

Vaulted TE set? What?

Foles said something critical? 

Archived