• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears 2.5 underdogs

jasonluckydog

I prefer being the underdog but agree that the line is pretty much even considering we are the home team. 

We should beat the Bears this week. I don't personally think their 4-1 record is as strong as it appears. However, a W is a W and an L is an L, so they are still 4-1 regardless of how they win games. 

At some point there also has to be some Robby/"Who's That Bear" memes popping up for this game, right?

1 minute ago, Soul Rebel said:

I prefer being the underdog but agree that the line is pretty much even considering we are the home team. 

We should beat the Bears this week. I don't personally think their 4-1 record is as strong as it appears. However, a W is a W and an L is an L, so they are still 4-1 regardless of how they win games. 

At some point there also has to be some Robby/"Who's That Bear" memes popping up for this game, right?

99_17126.thumb.jpg.668449050e74bf08e336567d9bfbeaea.jpg

Bears offense isn't that bad, they just aren't consistent.  They have had solid second half / fourth quarter performances.  

Our DBs have been good this year, and limiting Hopkins gives me hope, but A-Rob is a problem.  If Donte is out, I think he's got to be my biggest concern of the game, even more than Khalil Mack.  

Team-wise, you need to avoid the turnovers every game, but this game even more-so.  We can beat the Bears if we don't turn it over, but that defense is too good to overcome self-inflicted wounds.  Force their offense to beat us.  Take the 3 points.  I think this is one of those games where you just make sure you aren't over-thinking things and getting overly aggressive.

I think the home team shouldn't matter as much with no fans in the stadium.  Over than having to fly and stay in a hotel, what difference does it make.  And the Bears are only one time zone different, so its not like flying from the west coast and playing a 1pm eastern game.  

That being said, I hope we cover.  :)

Archived