• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

matt paradis

Jorgie

this is one of the biggest burns we've ever gotten in free agency. he was a fuging champion in denver and just went straight to the dumpster here. he and chris reed can't even stand up a lone tackle with the two of them combined.

i low key wonder if rhule benches him.

7 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

i low key wonder if rhule benches him.

He may have benched Greg Little.

Little came out of the game with about six minutes left in the third (after a pretty bad series) and never went back in.

They had done their quarter by quarter rotation up to that point with Trent Scott, but this didn't seem to be rotational.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was busy watching the left tackle so I honestly don't know.

If he did, it must have been on the right because Reed was manning the left all night.

(conspicuously)

Only guy I saw in on the right was Miller.  But, yeah, I have no idea either...  I'm just curious if he had played a few snaps and was injured during the game or of it was another issue?

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Only guy I saw in on the right was Miller.  But, yeah, I have no idea either...  I'm just curious if he had played a few snaps and was injured during the game or of it was another issue?

Probably won't know until you get the snap count report.

I'll also be interested to see whether Little was pulled. Definitely looks like he might have been.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Paradis was a really good center for the Broncos but it looks like they were right, he's shot. 

Outside of one really good season, Elway doesn't exactly look like Executive of the Year material.

But on this particular field, he beat us.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Paradis was a really good center for the Broncos but it looks like they were right, he's shot. 

I have legitimately seen him pancaked/other ground more than I've seen him make meaningful blocks this year.  He is so bad.

Archived