• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 Mock Draft Simulators & Results

Icege

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an interesting one that doesn't involve a QB in the 1st. It actually doesn't involve us making a 1st round pick at all.

39.Eric Stokes
     CB Georgia

73. Dillon Radunz
      OT North Dakota State

74. Chazz Surratt
      LB North Carolina

82. Sage Surratt
      WR Wake Forest

103. Trey Smith
        OG Tennessee

134. Daniel Faalele
        OT Minnesota

168. Trey Hill
        OC Georgia

I offered #8, #73, and next year's 1st to go to #3 for Zach Wilson but the Dolphins rejected it. After that I let it ride to #8 and all of Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, and Lance were gone. Minnesota offered #14 and next year's 1st to move to #8 and I passed on Pitts and Farley to take that deal. At #14, WFT offered two 3rds this year as well as next year's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I couldn't pass that up even though taking it meant passing on Pitts again. So, I used the rest of the picks to address two of our biggest needs on D in CB and MLB, add a WR to replace the outgoing Samuel, and add a lot of youth along the OL. 

In my back pocket is three 1st rounders next year as well as two 2nds, two 3rds, and a likely comp pick for Samuel. We're about to go ALL IN on Sam Howell in 2022.

Although not realistic I would love this. End up with 3 additional 1st in 2022, 2 additional 2nds in 2022, 1 additional 1st and 2nd in 2023. It sucks not getting a QB but ended up 6 top 75 picks this year and 8 next year. We can completely rebuild the roster quickly and plenty of draft capital to trade up next year for a QB

download.thumb.png.8e5a0d4aa2e238c8820c38b153086db3.png

These are always fun

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8: Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon (A)
Round 2 Pick 7: Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 9: Jamie Newman, QB, Georgia (A+)
Round 4 Pick 8: Alec Lindstrom, C/OG, Boston College (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7: Malik Herring, DT/DE, Georgia (A+)
Round 5 Pick 39 (COMP): Shaun Beyer, TE, Iowa (A+)
Round 6 Pick 9: Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida (A+)
Round 7 Pick 8: Michal Menet, C, Penn State (A+)

Archived