• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Press Conference.

pantherj

Teddy:

Loses sleep over second half play.

Teddy is dressed like a ref in press conferance. Why? Teddy blows the whistle on that question. Shirt has nothing to do with refs.

Sees Brady becoming a head coach in the future. Rhule grooms staff to move up. Brady want to be on the field during game, wants to talk to Teddy next to him. Walks around talking to all the offensive players.

It wasn't good early on because players were getting up off the ground alone. Now guys care more and help each other up.

Went to Olive Garden for his birthday. Had bread and salad and cranberry juice. He is tight with money, eats cheap. Wonder how he tips?

Wants more minority coaches.

Won't speak for Tom Brady coming off bad performance. Threw a flag on that question.

Random press guy says "I'm throwing a flag on the Olive Garden!" Dude hates Olive Garden.

Rhule:

Burns injured his groin yesterday at practice. Expected to play.

Burns reminds him somewhat of Dwight Freeney. Spin move is lethal.

On Bucs. We had CMC and KK last time. Wants to measure improvement from week to week. Better than we were week 2. Play poorly last time. We're a different team than last time.

Wants Brady to chase his dreams and have unreal success. Attention is on the here and now. Wants coaches to be honest about opportunities to coach elsewhere.

Not going to copy what the Saints did against the Bucs. Don't copy others. It's not the scheme it's how well you execute it.

Can't win with pre-snap penalties, lining up wrong, and jumping off sides a lot. Stop jumping off sides. Focus. Execute and don't try to do too much.

Doesn't think about things outside his control like late bye week.

Bucs are really good and loaded with weapons. Never had so many weapons. Play man and bring pressure. Nothing is easy. The blitzing in run and pass can make you rush and make negative plays. Don't rush just because they are pressuring you. Line needs to play well and protect.

Best game was against the Cards.

Samuel:

Played RB more than anything over his football career.

Bucs pressure the QB and it makes their back end look better.

Been a RB since he was little kid. He knows when the holes will open up. He can read the 1st and second level and he knows the best angles.

He likes playing WR better than RB. Likes to line up all over the field.

DJ:

We have play makers all over the field. Spread the ball around. Not worried about a slump.

Keeps getting accused of having a slump. Says he's not in a slump.

Not that hard to switch to RB, he has doesn't it before. but it is a different world.

Doesn't want to tip their hand on what they have been working on improving for the Bucs game.

Knows Teddy wants to be the franchise QB here.

Archived