• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams - Best Back in the NFL

Tank

Just wanted to say that. I feared him gashing us and before I could even get in my comfy recliner he is off and running. The dude is simply awesome. We can all agree and disagree on other parts of the game but one we can and should all agree on is this guy is the best RB in football...period end of discussion. He took a heck of a hit from Sharper on one of those gashes up the middle but never missed a beat. You guys are lucky to have him.

Yes, I agree. He is the best RB in football. Sadly, thats about all we have going for us right now. We have the worst QB in the league to go with the best RB. That combo wont win you a lot of games.

I wish we had an experienced Offensive Coordinator and a Head Coach who didn't rub his nuts on the offense and taint it.

D Will is awesome, no doubt. Top's in the league. I'm not sure where these fumbles are coming from this season though. He had almost 500 touches without a fumble and he has three or four this year. Still love the guy though.

Okay, so I have heard people mention the normal RBs when naming the top (D-Will, Johnson, Peterson, Jones-Drew) but am kinda curious why no one has mentioned Ray Rice? He is only second to Johnson in total yards from scrimmage... being in Baltimore, I watch some Raven's games and personally wish D-Will was used more like Rice (who has 40 receptions for over 450 yards and over 560 yards rushing)... any opinions/comments?

Archived