• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's college games...lots of prospects to watch

Captain Morgan

33 minutes ago, Growl said:

neither INT is on him and he still looks very much like the best player on the field

I doubt scouts are making too much of his performance

Fields?

The pick I saw was both a poor decision and a poor throw. Receiver may have screwed up too but that pass was bad.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Fields?

The pick I saw was both a poor decision and a poor throw. Receiver may have screwed up too but that pass was bad.

The first was a one in a million play by the defender and the second was the receiver having no idea what he was doing

3 minutes ago, Growl said:

The first was a one in a million play by the defender and the second was the receiver having no idea what he was doing

The receiver in question has that play, two drops and ran out of bounds without a defender pushing him out and coming back to make a catch to cause a penalty, he had a bad day. 

4 minutes ago, Growl said:

Receiver being out of position doesn't force him to throw a bad pass to a guy he should be able to see right in front of him.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Receiver being out of position doesn't force him to throw a bad pass to a guy he should be able to see right in front of him.

Yeah DB had the leverage there. Even on a miscommunication unless it's a timing route he should've not thrown that. Either that or throw it out the back of the endzone.

Less than two minutes in the half and you're in Field Goal range, don't give that DB the chance. 

55 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

One thing I can say, I don't know how old the NW DC is, but I'd be calling him. I like Snow, but I'd still be calling him.

Rumor mill is already swirling he'll be Nagy's replacement in Chicago. But that's just rumors right now.

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

He claims to have felt like this all year. When they started 3-0 and he was completing just under 90% of his passes did he feel this way? 

Who knows? I'm sure you could ask the OP.

If you'd ask me though, if I were watching him week by week, yeah probably. Those three games were Nebraska, Rutgers and Penn State. I have no doubt in my mind Fields is still going #2 but it's not like those are sustainable numbers and all against really bad programs rn. 

Archived