• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Honestly think Tepper is Fed up with teddy as well

Calboyz13

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I think the coaches suck but not as much as Teddy sucks. I also think the Rhule experiment probably doesn’t hit four years. 

Bro I can not believe youre a hater of RHule. That aside he may already have top five team power, hes gotten soooo many coaches and business people hired. Rhule just gos " Davie I nee..." Tepper "DONE".

I think Teddy is by far hurt the most form the CMC missing games and people have kept balming Teddy for losing while CMC is "rehabbing" a mild quad pull for the 5 week. weirdos 

Just now, Basbear said:

Bro I can not believe youre a hater of RHule. That aside he may already have top five team power, hes gotten soooo many coaches and business people hired. Rhule just gos " Davie I nee..." Tepper "DONE".

I think Teddy is by far hurt the most form the CMC missing games and people have kept balming Teddy for losing while CMC is "rehabbing" a mild quad pull for the 5 week. weirdos 

I’m sure having CMC would help, but I blame Rhule and Brady for putting too much trust in Teddy repeatedly, when he fails time and again. Imagine if Fox had Clausen throwing 40-45 times a game when he struggled throwing 15 passes a game. It’s the same thing again. The QB isn’t good and the more he’s involved, the worse things get. At least Clausen was classy about it and didn’t blame coaches or teammates for his incompletions and picks. 

9 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I’m sure having CMC would help, but I blame Rhule and Brady for putting too much trust in Teddy repeatedly, when he fails time and again. Imagine if Fox had Clausen throwing 40-45 times a game when he struggled throwing 15 passes a game. It’s the same thing again. The QB isn’t good and the more he’s involved, the worse things get. At least Clausen was classy about it and didn’t blame coaches or teammates for his incompletions and picks. 

It is a little odd seeing this "feud" play out, be different if they were in the playoff race. Even with Rhule and all his accountability talk, its add to my confusion. They are 0-8 in game tie/winning drives, frustration is very high. I swear hes bad when talking to the press too and the panthers have some cupcake reporters. Panthers strength is passing, (i think) thats the reason for the 50 passes. Plus the panthers seem to always playing catch-up and thats mainly done via passing. 

On 12/21/2020 at 12:02 PM, BrianS said:

How is Wilson's competition continually mentioned as a "negative", but everyone ignores the fact that Lance plays in a LOWER DIVISION.  I mean, talk about lower quality competition!

Lower quality competition means lower quality protection, weapons and all that stuff too! It's all relative.

Archived