• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'd give Haskins a look this offseason.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Beerfacedlegend said:

Do you think Haskins is better than bridgewater? 

Not right now. Maybe not ever! But he has more natural weaponry than Bridgewater. Does he have the mental accuity to be a pro QB? Who knows? He should. Does he have the work ethic and mental maturity right now? Not at all. Is he eating a boatload of humble pie right now that could profoundly change his perspective and help him transform into a real pro? Maybe.

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

23 year old kid that was the 15th pick in the draft at a position the Panthers desperately need and y'all are like nah, don't sign him we good with Will Grier.

Lol

you're talking about his draft position like he wasn't an insane reach at the time force on the prior coaches by the owner who just wanted a local kid to sell tickets

2 minutes ago, Diehardpanther02 said:

Sounds like something PC culture would do. You would fit right in. Wahhh cancel people who don't like me or agree with me. 

I was joking, Blowhard Tryhard!

First of all, anyone that knows me knows that IDGAF if you agree with me or not. I'm gonna say what I want to say. Secondly, the "like me" thing goes hand-in-hand with the "agree with me" thing! 

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

you're talking about his draft position like he wasn't an insane reach at the time force on the prior coaches by the owner who just wanted a local kid to sell tickets

What's the downside of getting a look at him in camp? Rhule has been known to turn immature players around. 

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

23 year old kid that was the 15th pick in the draft at a position the Panthers desperately need and y'all are like nah, don't sign him we good with Will Grier.

Lol

If you don't remember the pick was greatly criticized as a reach. Snyder forced it because Haskins went to the same high school as Snyder's son.  Draft position doesn't mean poo when you prove you can't play and aren't willing to put in the prep work.

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

What's the downside of getting a look at him in camp? Rhule has been known to turn immature players around. 

I personally prefer my players to have their head on straight when they leave college as they are adults but that’s just me. No one should have to influence you to do better when you’re in a position of privilege such as those who get paid huge money to play a game.

Archived