• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers pick 8

ladypanther

16 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Lamar doesn't try and truck people like Cam or Big Ben did early in their careers. Lamar is more like RGIII or Vick. It will just depend on how much he limits the damage. Look at Russell Wilson(not a rushing QB, I know) he is able to avoid a ton of punishment on his rushing attempts by being smart. 

Yeah I don't regard Wilson in the same light because he doesn't look to run, he just runs to avoid negative outcomes. He's what Cam should have evolved into with better coaching and one would hope Lamar does over time. Other than that point taken.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:29 AM, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Mac Jones? That. Is. Awful. 

I'm not saying we ought to, just feels like the kind of thing we'd do. Lol. I honestly don't think we're going to land one of the top QB names. Mac Jones isn't bad but I generally don't trust Alabama QBs.

7 minutes ago, lightsout said:

I'm not saying we ought to, just feels like the kind of thing we'd do. Lol. I honestly don't think we're going to land one of the top QB names. Mac Jones isn't bad but I generally don't trust Alabama QBs.

It all depends how his combine, interviews and our individual workouts.  Hopefully Brady is still here to evaluate.  In a perfect world that is the best scenario if we could trade back, get more picks and get our franchise qb but that sounds like a pipe dream

Archived