• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With all of the GMs that have been interviewed

frash.exe

It's going to be Samir Suleiman. He is cap management at its finest/most brutal. He is in line and knows the organization. He has experience and has the best and most unbiased view. He was brought in directly by David Tepper. He even fulfills the minority candidate rules.

18 hours ago, NAS said:

Starting to think Tepper has no clue what he wants in a GM. Cast such a wide net and don’t seem to be any closer to making a decision 

Hell I'd be fine with them interviewing 100 people. Being thorough is a bad thing now? I'd much rather they do their due diligence and come away with the best candidate from a big pool than put on blinders and hone in on someone that might be a lesser candidate than an under the radar guy they ignored. Isn't that part of how we ended up with Hurney again? Felt like our interview process was a complete sham then.

I am announcing interest in Gm position too.  Policies

1. No overpaying vets/ next year’s draft picks off the table - no cap/draft hell possible

2. No drafting projects before 5th round.  We will assume college stats are reflection of ability first and foremost

3. Winning culture above all - no throwing games or even letting foot off the gas, play to kill 

4 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

Hell I'd be fine with them interviewing 100 people. Being thorough is a bad thing now? I'd much rather they do their due diligence and come away with the best candidate from a big pool than put on blinders and hone in on someone that might be a lesser candidate than an under the radar guy they ignored. Isn't that part of how we ended up with Hurney again? Felt like our interview process was a complete sham then.

that’s because it absolutely was a sham

16 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

that’s because it absolutely was a sham

Richardson could have (some say would have) just left the interim tag on Marty forever. He wouldn't have had to interview anybody else.

But then the Fritz Pollard Alliance got pissed off at Richardson thumbing his nose at the Rooney Rule. So the Panthers interviewed three minority candidates and then  handed the job to Hurney.

Couldda had Lake Dawson.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Richardson could have (some say would have) just left the interim tag on Marty forever. He wouldn't have had to interview anybody else.

But then the Fritz Pollard Alliance got pissed off at Richardson thumbing his nose at the Rooney Rule. So the Panthers interviewed three minority candidates and then  handed the job to Hurney.

Couldda had Lake Dawson.

all for the sake of procedure

but you couldn’t say that on here without ppl @ing you trying to legitimize it with a 2500-word essay on why jeff otah was actually a great pick

1 minute ago, frash.exe said:

all for the sake of procedure

but you couldn’t say that on here without ppl @ing you trying to legitimize it with a 2500-word essay on why jeff otah was actually a great pick

Well luckily, that kinda stuff doesn't matter anymore.

Archived