• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On 1/13/2021 at 7:02 AM, Adb6368 said:

I’ve never had the 1920 but I’m a huge fan of the 1910. Probably my favorite bourbon but hard to find sometimes. 

I prefer the 1910 but I like lower proofs, but the 1920 is great as well. My actual favorite 'readily available' bourbon after J Magnus would be OF 1915. Get a bottle of the 20 and 10 and mix it to the proof you like best. I do around 60/40 to get in that 97-100 range proof and it's great

• Beer 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 6:55 AM, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

I love 1910 and 1920, I'd give the nod to 1910 though.  For my money, the best $25 and under bourbon in the liquor store is OF 100.

I agree. OF100 is a hidden gem. I also prefer OF1910 over 1920.

OF Rye is absolutely delicious as well.

• Pie 1
41 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

I agree. OF100 is a hidden gem. I also prefer OF1910 over 1920.

OF Rye is absolutely delicious as well.

Still haven't snagged an OF Rye. Need to get one.

• BELIEVE!!!

jimmy-clausen.jpg

• Topics

• He got behind the wheel of a car while he was drunk. People other than him were direly injured by him. I have no reason to say he shouldn't receive the maximum level of punishment. I really can't even stir up the slightest sympathy for him. All other extenuating circumstances fall to the wayside when he climbs into the driver's seat that night.
    • Not sure I'm seeing too many people heavily supporting him now?  I'll be honest I was extremely against signing Teddy from the moment I heard it and my opinion of him actually got worse as the season went on.  Even winning some games I remembered the streak kyle allen went on and teddy couldn't even match that. Not to mention how our last few seasons have gone in general with the team falling to pieces down the stretch. With Darnold I'm not AS distraught as I was with Teddy. My faith meter is still fairly low but I'm at least hoping for something better then what we've been getting qb wise for the last 3 years .  Theres going to be a riot if Darnold ends up just as bad as he was or close to it with the Jets. At that point I'll personally lose faith in the staffs ability to evaluate QBs and we will officially be in a Washington esque QB hell.  Especially if a qb dropped to 8 that ends up being great and we passed /traded down bc we got Darnold. Whew boy.  I think after teddy people have a right to be critical until sam proves us otherwise. 4 losing seasons in a row would be completely unacceptable no matter how you look at it. 
    • https://brickwallblitz.com/2021/02/16/the-2020-21-deep-ball-project-part-1-3/ The Deep Ball Project did a breakdown of his deep passing and I think he sums up Darnold pretty well(not to mentioned nailed what ended up happening).