• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock Draft for trade lovers

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

If we ended up trading up for Wilson I would be happy.

I'm honestly starting to think that sitting put at #8 isn't an option. We either need to target and a guy and move up or trade down and accumulate assets to go after a guy (likely Howell or Rattler) in '22.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm honestly starting to think that sitting put at #8 isn't an option. We either need to target and a guy and move up or trade down and accumulate assets to go after a guy (likely Howell or Rattler) in '22.

I agree.  Hopefully our new GM will bargain a good deal one way or the other. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• rS4JsDRW_400x400.jpg

• Topics

• Y’all aren’t beating NE sorry. 
    • This is not me ranking Sam Darnold above the other QB's! This is me ranking what based off of coaching, full rosters (on paper), last years good & bad, and etc. Not doing any specific rankings but if I had to I would put Sam third behind Tom Brady and Matt Ryan. I would put Winston above Sam, but Winston only put up more numbers because he had a wayyy better team. And Winston had more turnovers than Sam. They are both tied to me. Two chuck artists (gunslingers)
    • Lots of room for error here and I think the spread of possible outcomes for most of the teams is wider than ever. Tampa is the obvious and clear favorite. Frankly, until Brady starts showing that Manning-like slide, they'll be at the top. My Pick: 12-14 wins Atlanta has the best offense in the division, so if they can muster an average defense they will be tough. But....they are still the Falcons.... My Pick: 6-10 wins New Orleans is the most interesting. This is a ready made contending team loaded with talent....but massive question marks at QB. I have an interesting way of breaking this down. Golden Calf of Bristol 2.0: 7-9 wins Winston: 8-12 wins For us, I think we still have a lot of roster holes, so I suspect a lot will depend on how our QB fares. Good Darnold: 7-11 wins Regular Darnold: 3-6 wins