• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL News

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, it's rebuild time for them. They need to convert Stafford to draft assets and start over and actually allow him the opportunity to do the same.

The Patriots probably wouldn't mind trading for him and the cost will be much lower than Watson. Also have the lions ever really stopped rebuilding??? 

Just now, Snake said:

The Patriots probably wouldn't mind trading for him and the cost will be much lower than Watson. Also have the lions ever really stopped rebuilding??? 

Yeah, if I had to bet money on trade location the Pats would probably be the top of the list, Niner second. I'd say the Bears would be contenders but I don't think they'd trade him within the division. Rams could be sleepers.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, if I had to bet money on trade location the Pats would probably be the top of the list, Niner second. I'd say the Bears would be contenders but I don't think they'd trade him within the division. Rams could be sleepers.

I would say Watson would be a great player for the Bear's but their cap situation isn't great. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think Watson is going to demand big money in the least. His agent should be trying to get him somewhere other than Chicago though. I think Nagy is basically another Gase.

Possible but they have had some terrible QB play. Watson is good enough to get them deep into the playoffs. Dolphins are probably the best match because they could swap Tua or trade him to recoup their trade losses. 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Possible but they have had some terrible QB play. Watson is good enough to get them deep into the playoffs. Dolphins are probably the best match because they could swap Tua or trade him to recoup their trade losses. 

That's what I'm saying. I think Nagy is their biggest issue. They signed Foles to compete with Trubisky and while Foles is no world beater, he looked completely awful in Chicago. It wouldn't shock me if Trubisky pulled a Tannehill elsewhere. His agent should get him TF out of Chicago.

• Beer 1