• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bills at Chiefs AFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

Just now, Baskinridge said:

At the time I didn’t think of QB and Ive always been a huge Newton fan and I thought Mahomes was a talented prospect (but nothing compared to what he’s done in the nfl) but holy damn the dude is fire. He’s got good coaching and talent around him but damnI didn’t think it was gonna be that level

Yeah but nobody around the league thought he'd be this good. Of course the Chiefs traded up for him and clearly thought very highly of him but even Reid has said he never imagined it'd turn out as well as it has; and if they knew he'd be this good they'd have traded up even higher to get him...

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

But Lamelo Ball!!

Was one of the few bright spots for a stretch there, but been rough the last several games... Just when the team makes you think they might be heading in the right direction they start playing like absolute poo

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's one of the things college coaches have to learn at the NFL level. They see a guy like Teddy who is smart and safe and think their brilliant schemes will make up for the deficiencies. Not at QB.

That’s what I didn’t like about that decision. Teddy never felt safe to me. It’s a line between getting to be so safe and being a winner which comes with some level of risks. Our guys made a choice and I understand that but damn so far Rhule has looked at Bridgewater, Walker and Haskins( I know he didn’t sign with us but we had interest) as our qbs. It’s like damn QB is so important and in limited action we aren’t doing good

2 minutes ago, Baskinridge said:

That’s what I didn’t like about that decision. Teddy never felt safe to me. It’s a line between getting to be so safe and being a winner which comes with some level of risks. Our guys made a choice and I understand that but damn so far Rhule has looked at Bridgewater, Walker and Haskins( I know he didn’t sign with us but we had interest) as our qbs. It’s like damn QB is so important and in limited action we aren’t doing good

I agree. I hated it. But I think Rhule and Brady had to experience it to learn it.

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

Was one of the few bright spots for a stretch there, but been rough the last several games... Just when the team makes you think they might be heading in the right direction they start playing like absolute poo

In all honesty, I haven’t watched them in years. I live in Chapel Hill and I don’t even know what channel they would be on.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

In all honesty, I haven’t watched them in years. I live in Chapel Hill and I don’t even know what channel they would be on.

Fair enough. I've always liked the sport of basketball but the NBA has been terrible the last few decades with the same teams winning it every fuging year and the Hornets being absolute trash. Started to get a bit more into them this year but with how bad they've been that'll probably end at some point... Canes have been great though

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, t96 said:

Fair enough. I've always liked the sport of basketball but the NBA has been terrible the last few decades with the same teams winning it every fuging year and the Hornets being absolute trash. Started to get a bit more into them this year but with how bad they've been that'll probably end at some point... Canes have been great though

Do you like college football?

Just now, Eazy-E said:

Do you like college football?

Never really been able to get that into it... I'll watch some of the big games at times but have never really been able to keep up with the players as they're constantly turning over every year and don't have any teams I particularly care about so it's hard to watch and follow. Maybe I'll get more into it at some point