• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers to be 'aggressive' in pursuit of potential Deshaun Watson trade

Proudiddy

Just now, incamwetrust1 said:

Yea big difference is cam took a bunch of sorry ass wide receivers with a poo oline to the superbowl and won mvp..watson crying cuz shits not going his way.. cam turned poo into wine for 9 years.  Watson isn't even on cams prime level lil girls get real dummies

you are one of the worst trolls we've had here to date

you must be a bitter little gamecock fan

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 1

28 minutes ago, incamwetrust1 said:

Yea big difference is cam took a bunch of sorry ass wide receivers with a poo oline to the superbowl and won mvp..watson crying cuz shits not going his way.. cam turned poo into wine for 9 years.  Watson isn't even on cams prime level lil girls get real dummies

AND in 2015 the Panther defense was #6 overall , #6 in points allowed, #1 in turnovers, #6 in sacks

Houston in 2020 was #30 overall,  #27 overall in points allowed, #28 in turnovers, #18 in sacks

Part of Cam being able to turn water into wine and win with those WRs was a defense that was top 10 in every manner you could breakdown and look at a defense. 

Watson lead the league in passing w/ Brandon Cooks.  If he had a defense that wasn't bottom of the barrel he would have continued posting double digit winning seasons.  A feat Carolina has never done.  Ever. 

Cam was Cam.  Watson is Watson.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

AND in 2015 the Panther defense was #6 overall , #6 in points allowed, #1 in turnovers, #6 in sacks

Houston in 2020 was #30 overall,  #27 overall in points allowed, #28 in turnovers, #18 in sacks

Part of Cam being able to turn water into wine and win with those WRs was a defense that was top 10 in every manner you could breakdown and look at a defense. 

Watson lead the league in passing w/ Brandon Cooks.  If he had a defense that wasn't bottom of the barrel he would have continued posting double digit winning seasons.  A feat Carolina has never done.  Ever. 

The turnover ratio that 2015 season was ridiculous.  The defense is about as important to a qb as is the OL.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, therealmjl said:

you are one of the worst trolls we've had here to date

you must be a bitter little gamecock fan

Hey there Im gamecock fan and I think Watson is a great player.  I think Watson has a longer prime then Cam, but Cam probably had a better prime. 

Yeah Clemson is a rivalry and all that but they dont annoy me half as much as Georgia. I mean they are local.  Also Cam beat the Gamecocks down in the SEC championship.

1 hour ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Hey there Im gamecock fan and I think Watson is a great player.  I think Watson has a longer prime then Cam, but Cam probably had a better prime. 

Yeah Clemson is a rivalry and all that but they dont annoy me half as much as Georgia. I mean they are local.  Also Cam beat the Gamecocks down in the SEC championship.

“scam” beat those Gamecocks down twice that year if memory serves.  Cam was a hard pill for the SEC crowd to swallow at first lol

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Yep. Cam was great but he's gone and he's not coming back and injuries look to have derailed his career. Watson is 25 and in his prime and IS great and he's available.

Cam is my favorite Panther of all-time and it'll be hard for anyone to eclipse him, but he's in the past. It is what it is.

• Beer 1