• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Senior Bowl Game

Mr. Scot

Mond flashes intriguing talent, he's just not very good at playing QB. Ehlinger's arm is trash but he has moxie. I feel like if you combined the best of both you'd have an NFL QB but as they are I don't see it. Mond could potentially play a few years as a developmental #3 guy but I just don't think Ehlinger has NFL caliber talent.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I posted in the draft thread, but I want no part of D. Brown from Alabama. He’s too big and slow. He would get eaten alive by quick DL and couldn’t ever be an effective pulling G. He’s got to lose some weight because he looks noticeably slow on screens, like so slow that defenders could just run around him.

The whole set of OL on our side look mediocre. Rhule’s crew just not looking like they’d be able to score a point and it’s due to OL and QB play. D hasn’t been bad, hard to tell when they keep going for it on 4th. 

Yep. Easy to see why he mauled guys in college playing with an OT to his left and a C to his right who are both quality NFL prospects, but get him in one on one situations and NFL DTs are gonna eat him alive with quickness.

• Pie 2

Just now, Scott12345 said:

has trask played yet?...newman?

Trask didn’t even practice . Newman hasn’t looked good at all . Threw picks every single practice . Now he in the game can’t even get a throw off . Team overall look like they don’t wanna be there maybe Thule did coach these guys too hard for a exhibition game