• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This could be our GM? There is a connection and inside knowledge....

musicman

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've thought about it both ways.

It certainly could be because the connection is obvious.

That said, he's also in a better position than anybody to know that there's no way the Seahawks would part ways with Wilson.

Ultimately, I don't think it was Fitterer, but it's possible.

Or it could be, he knows that there IS a chance they would trade him, and thats why he would be calling them...  if the report is indeed true that they almost moved him in 2018 in a fairly QB-centric first round, I could see Fitterer finding this to be a similar circumstance.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell, might as well call KC and inquire about Mahomes while we're at it. Maybe Buffalo is ready to move Josh Allen?

Sometimes you gotta shoot your shot. LOL!

If you think RW tenure in SEA has been as respected as Mahomes in KC you’re joking yourself. He’s been consistently overlooked as the catalyst for that team..in deference to the “legion of boom.” There was also a ton of friction between Carroll, Wilson, and Schotty which ultimately led to Schottenheimer taking the fall for their failures.