• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte real estate market

Ja  Rhule

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, stirs said:

I'd pay 400k to live in Charlotte way before I'd pay 525k to live in Idaho.  60% overvalued is no where near accurate.  We gain people every single day those people need housing. I would say we're holding pretty steady on prices right now maybe a tiny decrease (glad we sold our rental in March though). The problem is sellers are being slow to learn that you can't price your home for 20k more than what the home down the street just sold for anymore.   

Screenshot_20220829-085421_Chrome.jpg

Edited by toldozer

2 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Charlotte market is driven by pure demand and it won’t stop.  The inventory is still low.

Everywhere is. The pandemic and subsequent material shortage threw a massive monkey wrench into the supply. Ironically, now the Fed is doubling down on this supply issue with interest rate hikes. It's the only tool they have, but they're basically using a hammer when they need a screwdriver. A smart person might realize this and not pound away with that hammer but I don't think the Fed is very smart. At all.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your parents are swingers.

LOL…we were down because my father died but no.  Some of those folks were but not them.  There were some creepy moments though

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

LOL…we were down because my father died but no.  Some of those folks were but not them

I was just giving you poo.

But yeah, The Villages are well known for their retiree swinger community. 🤮

My wife's family are all in the medical field in Florida. Evidently everyone in The Villages has an STD of some sort. 😂

I guess when everyone is past menopause protection becomes an afterthought.

• The D 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was just giving you poo.

But yeah, The Villages are well known for their retiree swinger community. 🤮

The Villages is amazingly large…I have heard the tails but like mom told me…”not my friends!”  Sure, ok mom.  😇

Edited by Shocker
  • Flames 1