• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:
1 hour ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Welp, it wasn't too long ago when police caught the owner of the Patriots on video soliciting sex acts at "spa" in Florida.  Eventually all charges were dropped.  Amazing what a good defense team can do for you.

That case also went wrong because it was a police investigation and the officers in charge botched it.

Kraft should probably be in jail. So should Roethlisberger. But what can you do?

Surely you are not serious there?

Edited by SizzleBuzz

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Hell why not go for Trevor if cost is not a factor?  Why not trade for Brady or Mahommes if you want franchise QB that badly?  I don't get the obsession with Watson at all costs, especially since this come out?  I mean damn this is getting insane.

What a reach, we get it you create ridiculous Slippery slopes and jump to extra grand conclusions to protect draft picks sheesh

Just now, mav1234 said:

Watson wanted out. None of the other options you listed are feasible.

So? Get Watson even though he wants out is not feasible either.  One dumb option is no different than another.  If Tepper thinks this will buy him a super bowl we are in for a long painful ride.

4 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

I have a hard time believing they would move off the 1st pick for anything less than Tepper buying the Jags and trading the pick to us himself.

Who thought he would ever come out and say he would pay whatever it cost for one player?

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A few years ago my wife was getting regular massages and raving about the massage therapist and telling me I just had to go. Finally I did. My god, this girl was a complete smoke show. To her credit, she was a very good massage therapist but I never went back for fear of suffering an embarrassing moment myself. I'd be willing to bet such instances aren't exactly a rarity for the poor girl. She was just that smoking hot. 

I don't go to my friend because I know I'd act up. Not on some rapist energy at her workplace but definitely shooting my shot with her later. That line is way to thin for me. Paid for a professional backrub while at poker table in Vegas once and it was better than a lapdance to me.

For what it's worth, boners are a regular occurrence on the job and vast majority therapists don't care as long as you aren't a scumbag about it.  Your wife does make it pretty awkward though.

• Beer 1

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Because I love my freedom as an American to post here and argue about stuff, the entire point of this board. That's got nothing to do with your irrational fear of trades

I wasn't aware the board was made  to argue about stuff.  Keep that bullsh*t mentality in the tinderbox.