Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Verge said:

Putting this here. 

"Hearing Panthers are moving forward with QB in draft. Expect trade up for their guy. Watson ship is over horizon now" 

 

By some miracle if he is cleared by the draft, you think they will pull the trigger on him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CRA said:

He literally just ran for public office last election cycle. 

He admitted to using created fake texts as the mayor of Houston was calling on him to be criminally prosecuted.  

I’ve continuously maintained either side could be telling the truth and people need to pump the breaks on judgement 

So what?  There's nothing wrong with running for Mayor. 

It was a political ad akin to "paid actors" simulating real life situations -- happens in all kinds of ads all-day every-day.  Mayor of Houston whined & bitched at length (kinda like DW) to no avail, there was no violation. 

Ye doth protest too much...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

So what?  There's nothing wrong with running for Mayor. 

It was a political ad akin to "paid actors" simulating real life situations -- happens in all kinds of ads all-day every-day.  Mayor of Houston whined & bitched at length (kinda like DW) to no avail, there was no violation. 

Ye doth protest too much...

 

Says the guy that has already declared deshaun guilty. Spare me your "impartial observation" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Again I find it strange with such a big fish on the hook that all these victims pick the same lawyer and no other Lawyer wants the publicity and pay out of this case???

This is how class-action lawsuits work.  

Apparently Watson blew through a significant portion of the working massage therapists in Houston...

...makes perfect sense they'd end up with the same lawyer in the same town. 

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

This is how class-action lawsuits work.  

Apparently Watson blew through a significant portion of the working massage therapists in Houston...

...makes perfect sense they'd end up with the same lawyer in the same town. 

No not really .. Some of these women were flown in and still in any Class action lawsuits other lawyers and law offices jump in.. 

1. Not all these Women had the same experience.. Who would want 1 lawyer to decide the pay out for each women pain and grief level .

2. At some point some of these victims are looking for their best interest not the interest of the group..

3. Since some of these women are out of state a better strategy is having Rusty face 10 or 12 different lawyers instead of 1...

4. A lot of class action law suits like Johnson and Johnson.. Seem like a really good chance for alot of different law firms attacking 1 entity at fault for wrong doing and getting a piece of the pay out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Says the guy that has already declared deshaun guilty. Spare me your "impartial observation" 

Your post is a complete and udder pile of steaming bovine dung.  

Watson absolutely deserves the presumption of innocence -- period.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

No not really .. Some of these women were flown in and still in any Class action lawsuits other lawyers and law offices jump in.. 

1. Not all these Women had the same experience.. Who would want 1 lawyer to decide the pay out for each women pain and grief level .

2. At some point some of these victims are looking for their best interest not the interest of the group..

3. Since some of these women are out of state a better strategy is having Rusty face 10 or 12 different lawyers instead of 1...

4. A lot of class action law suits like Johnson and Johnson.. Seem like a really good chance for alot of different law firms attacking 1 entity at fault for wrong doing and getting a piece of the pay out. 

You have no idea of which you speak...

NOTE: In the previous post I meant to mention in terms of "numbers" this may not yet rise to the level of a "class action" suit but the general legal strategy is identical. 

Edited by SizzleBuzz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve held off on making comments about his legal case but I’ve decided it’s too risky to trade for him and we should just do what we can to ensure Fields, Wilson or Lance. It’ll cost less. 

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

You have no idea of which you speak...

Show me a case where a law suit was brought by multiple plaintiffs and 1 lawyer??

 

Don't worry I'll wait...

The former president has been brought up on a few of these civil suits ... Those 13 women didn't use the same lawyer why?? If it's such a regular occurrence...

The women suing Weissman don't have the same lawyers..

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...