• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Micah Parsons runs 4.39

TheWiz

39 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Honestly Id give Teddy 1 more year to prove himself and grab Parsons and let him work with Luke. Luke would have him dominating every game. That defense would be STACKKKKKEDDD

Honestly I would not give Teddy 1 more minute to prove himself, much less a season.

6 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Honestly I would not give Teddy 1 more minute to prove himself, much less a season.

Im sorry but Teddy is better than Trent Dilfer. With a elite defense you always can win games. Teddy is a average QB but I think he has enough skills to put us over the top with a great defense. Majority our games we lost by less than a TD. If we can strengthen our defense and have a healthy CMC. I think we have a squad. 10 games we lost by a TD or less.

Edited by ncsfinest21

11 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Im sorry but Teddy is better than Trent Dilfer. With a elite defense you always can win games. Teddy is a average QB but I think he has enough skills to put us over the top with a great defense. Majority our games we lost by less than a TD. If we can strengthen our defense and have a healthy CMC. I think we have a squad. 10 games we lost by a TD or less.

Teddy is not an average QB that is the problem, he is below average. An average QB is throwing anywhere from 20-30 TDs in our offense. Teddy is in the trash part of the QB hierarchy well below average. 

Trubisky threw 17 tds with a much less talented offense and only played in 11 games. Wentz tossed 16 in 12 games and got benched. Lets not pretend Teddy is anything other than abysmal. 

Edit: Oh and Dilfer has thrown for 21td's twice in the late 90s. 

Edited by PootieNunu

9 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Luke was amazing a 7x all pro, but the point stands. Even if Luke never gets that concussion we still don't make the playoffs with what we have been fielding at QB.

Four playoff seasons with Cam at QB guess what the Panthers AVERAGE defensive rankings were for those seasons? 6th in yards 4th in points allowed, 48 sacks, (4th) 35 forced turnovers (2nd)....  I don't see a corilation at all..... 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Four playoff seasons with Cam at QB guess what the Panthers AVERAGE defensive rankings were for those seasons? 6th in yards 4th in points allowed, 48 sacks, (4th) 35 forced turnovers (2nd)....  I don't see a corilation at all..... 

So if we have a pre-concussion Luke we still have a shot at the playoffs with Kyle Allen or Teddy?

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Teddy is not an average QB that is the problem, he is below average. An average QB is throwing anywhere from 20-30 TDs in our offense. Teddy is in the trash part of the QB hierarchy well below average. 

Trubisky threw 17 tds with a much less talented offense and only played in 11 games, lets not pretend Teddy is anything other than abysmal. 

Kyle Allens has thrown a higher career best TD pass season....  I mean the dudes never thrown more than 15 100% agreed.

• Poo 1

Just now, PootieNunu said:

So if we have a pre-concussion Luke we still have a shot at the playoffs with Kyle Allen or Teddy?

Kyle maybe TB heck no.... KA is a better QB than TB and I would have to say KA is at best the lowest end of average. 

Pre concussion LK had the defense top 10 every season... He undstandly played like a guy with the yipps after. I'm not saying we don't need a QB but if the top four are gone I'd take Parsons before Jones/Trask.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Kyle maybe TB heck no.... KA is a better QB than TB and I would have to say KA is at best the lowest end of average. 

Pre concussion LK had the defense top 10 every season... He undstandly played like a guy with the yipps after. I'm not saying we don't need a QB but if the top four are gone I'd take Parsons before Jones/Trask.

Either a QB makes it to our pick our we go up and get one dependent on the feeling of the draft. 

If for some dumb reason we dont get a QB, take a LT.

When I say a QB I don't mean Jones or Trask, neither are first round talents.

Edited by PootieNunu

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Either a QB makes it to our pick our we go up and get one dependent on the feeling of the draft. 

If for some dumb reason we dont get a QB, take a LT.

When I say a QB I don't mean Jones or Trask, neither are first round talents.

If Sewell is there absolutely.... Slater is the next highest prospect and he would be a reach at #8 hes a guard IMO at the NFL level, short arms and LT don't mix.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

If Sewell is there absolutely.... Slater is the next highest prospect and he would be a reach at #8 hes a guard IMO at the NFL level, short arms and LT don't mix.

His arms are the same length as Gross I think, but I agree he was the anomaly.  

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

His arms are the same length as Gross I think, but I agree he was the anomaly.  

Gross was an anomaly for sure, and to be sure coming out he was viewed pretty strictly as a RT... the first time they moved him to LT in 2004 was pretty awful, it wasn't until two years later that he was able to make up for it with superb technique.

I think Slater ends up like Zack Martin a great G.

• Poo 1

9 hours ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

At 8 we are guaranteed one of 

Trevor Lawrence 

Trey Lance 

Zach Wilson 

Justin Fields 

Penei Sewell 

Rashawn Slater 

Micah Parsons 

Ja'marr Chase 

Kyle Pitts

One way or another we are getting a potential superstar.

Perhaps it’s been a year and you totally forgot about Huddle math during draft season. They’ll all be gone by the time we pick at 8.  

11 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Teddy is not an average QB that is the problem, he is below average.

Statistically for his career, he is average.  As far as our offense, the offensive line was not very good and the run game was below average with CMC out.  

Not that I am defending Bridgewater.  My issues with him last year were not his overall play, nor his less than stellar deep passing ability.  It was his terrible play during crunch time.  For most of the season, he would play fairly well for most of the game, then fall apart in the fourth qtr.  Which is why we lost so many close games.