• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is a win win situation. Yall need to stop trippin

Agent Blue

Even if Sam continues his terrible trajectory  our team is talented enough to fall into 5 wins. We won 5 last year with the most inexperienced D in the league, Teddy and no CMC.

This is not a win win, chances are we end up 8-8 drafting in the middle of round one, looking to trade up while we just traded away assets that would have helped.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, GoobyPls said:

Even if Sam continues his terrible trajectory  our team is talented enough to fall into 5 wins. We won 5 last year with the most inexperienced D in the league, Teddy and no CMC.

This is not a win win, chances are we end up 8-8 drafting in the middle of round one, looking to trade up while we just traded away assets that would have helped.

bruh, to trade up teams are mostly interested in 1st round picks. 

this trade will not stop us from moving up in next years draft if we want to. 

• Pie 2

What draft have y'all seen Sewell drop pass 5???

I need to know, Sewell is like to next best thing outside of the QBs. If so many teams didn't need/want a QB he would definitely be 2nd overall...the delusional is contagious on this board, I just started a thread on peewee QBs yeah I'm going to bed.

Sewell at 8, that's like saying Fields at 1 Lawrence falls to 49ers, because the Jets still take (buster)Z.Wilson

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

bruh, to trade up teams are mostly interested in 1st round picks. 

this trade will not stop us from moving up in next years draft if we want to. 

They are interred in more than first round picks, and the lower you are on the draft board the more you have to give up.

11 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

What if Sam turned out to be Josh Allen or Ryan Tannehill Type? If He not turned out to be like them? I would be Idiot.

I just watched a couple of videos from NFL Network and all of them say the same thing.  Darnold had poor coaching and no talent around him.   

If we address our O-line in this draft he'll have protection and talent around him.  

After watching these videos I believe Darnold is going to excel in Carolina.  Battista seems to know her stuff about the Jets and I enjoyed her take. 

NFL Network's Kurt Warner: 'Can't say I'm fully surprised' the Carolina Panthers traded for quarterback Sam Darnold

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport: Carolina Panthers head coach Matt Rhule has been a 'huge fan' of quarterback Sam Darnold since interviewing for New York Jets job

NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah: Quarterback Sam Darnold trade is a 'win-win-win' for QB, Carolina Panthers, New York Jets

NFL Network's Judy Battista: Former New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold will have a 'better chance at success' in Carolina

13 minutes ago, X-TEM-X said:

What if Sam turned out to be Josh Allen or Ryan Tannehill Type? If He not turned out to be like them? I would be Idiot.

Josh Allen??? Last time I checked Allen still on the same team that drafted him. And Tannehill was way better than Darnold.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Josh Allen??? Last time I checked Allen still on the same team that drafted him. And Tannehill was way better than Darnold.

Of course both of them are way better than Darnold and Like I said I would be Fool and Idiot.