• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina not done in the first

chknwing

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

How on earth are 2 later round picks going to prevent us from acquiring a franchise QB? And what has that have to do with "Mortgaging our future"?

We get it. Once again, the Panthers have broken your heart where it comes to QB. But let's not go overboard trying to make it worse than it actually is.

Actually read the post you're replying to.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Actually read the post you're replying to.

Rhule has been here 2 years. 1 with Hurney. But by all means, hold what happened before he got here against him.

The roster as it sits, is better than it has been is a long time. And we still have 6 picks. But hey, Tepper. Right?

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Rhule has been here 2 years. 1 with Hurney. But by all means, hold what happened before he got here against him.

The roster as it sits, is better than it has been is a long time. And we still have 6 picks. But hey, Tepper. Right?

That's the sound of moving goal posts. Guess it wasn't going your way.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's the sound of moving goal posts. Guess it wasn't going your way.

Nice try. I have yet to change my stance. That your fixation with the QB position has clouded your judgement, and jaded your outlook.

By the way. I don't have to move the goalposts. You are a statue with your "We don't have a quality QB, so Tepper and his minions aren't looking good" speil. 

Rhule has been here 2 years. If you feel that is an adequate amount of time to start calling it a failed experiment. Then have at it.

How many new coaches that come in to rebuild with no QB.... have done as little as Rhule in regards to a QB.   They generally have made a real investment (an attempt) for the future by year 2.  Rhule now on his second short term vet rental. 

it’s a unique plan to wait to year 3 or 4....to finally bring in QB talent to your rebuild. 

14 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Nice try. I have yet to change my stance. That your fixation with the QB position has clouded your judgement, and jaded your outlook.

By the way. I don't have to move the goalposts. You are a statue with your "We don't have a quality QB, so Tepper and his minions aren't looking good" speil. 

Rhule has been here 2 years. If you feel that is an adequate amount of time to start calling it a failed experiment. Then have at it.

Yes, I've been consistent with my position. Do you actually understand why I'm saying we've mortgaged our future on Darnold?

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yes, I've been consistent with my position. Do you actually understand why I'm saying we've mortgaged our future on Darnold?

Cuz you ain't happy. And by God you want us all to know about it. You started with Teddy, and continue it with Sam. At least you are consistent.

Lot's of folks are not happy we have Sam. But no one but you thinks we "Mortgaged" our future. But hey. Like I said. Have at it.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Cuz you ain't happy. And by God you want us all to know about it. You started with Teddy, and continue it with Sam. At least you are consistent.

Lot's of folks are not happy we have Sam. But no one but you thinks we "Mortgaged" our future. But hey. Like I said. Have at it.

So, that'd be a "no". Cool.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It's not sarcasm. I'm just not going to sit here and teach a class on opportunity cost.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. lol Because we ignored opportunity costs, we mortgaged our future. And if Rhule doesn't get his sh.. together, we are doomed. Am I right?

So tell me, how many years are we doomed to endure before we rise from the ashes of this debacle? Is it even possible to recover from this mess?