• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horn Presser

ncfan

He’s got a lot of nasty and swagger in the way he plays but he also seems to show humility and a willingness to learn and improve. It’s the right balance. I was already on board with him before but as usual during the draft process, I’ve spent literal hours watching interviews with him throughout the last year. His personality is clearly another huge factor to Rhule. This guy wants to be the best CB in the league. It’s a pride thing. That is his goal. That’s exciting. I am very happy to have this guy here

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

He’s got a lot of nasty and swagger in the way he plays but he also seems to show humility and a willingness to learn and improve. It’s the right balance. I was already on board with him before but as usual during the draft process, I’ve spent literal hours watching interviews with him throughout the last year. His personality is clearly another huge factor to Rhule. This guy wants to be the best CB in the league. It’s a pride thing. That is his goal. That’s exciting. I am very happy to have this guy here

The thing is he could be the best.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

The thing is he could be the best.

Physically he already pretty much is. Athletically he’s an anomaly. If there’s nothing Pitts can’t do from an offensive standpoint, that’s basically what Horn is on the defensive side of the ball. He’s a physical freak. As long as he’s willing to learn and improve his technique, sky is the limit. Because he already has the tools that can’t be taught to be an all time great. He’s fast, strong, twitchy and fearless 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Physically he already pretty much is. Athletically he’s an anomaly. If there’s nothing Pitts can’t do from an offensive standpoint, that’s basically what Horn is on the defensive side of the ball. He’s a physical freak. As long as he’s willing to learn and improve his technique, sky is the limit. Because he already has the tools that can’t be taught to be an all time great. He’s fast, strong, twitchy and fearless 

He's the defensive version of Pitts.

• Pie 1