• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Invincible (Amazon Show)

Dex

I did.  I really enjoyed the heck out of it!  I don't know anything about the source material, but the idea of a "Superman as conqueror" versus his half human son was a cool storyline.

I can't wait for the next season as Mark grows beyond what his Dad was.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, PurityControl said:

I think it was you Dex or somebody on these forums that told me about "The Boys" on amazon, and I dig that one, so I will check this out.

👊

I was going to finish up season 2 of the Boys, saw Invincible, and who's work it was based on...yeah, I blew through that!  Then finished up season 2 of The Boys.  Both great shows for similar and different reasons =)

• Beer 2

Great show! I looked forward to it every week. I'd usually just stay up on Thursday night and watch it at midnight, haha. The train scene was wild. I'm betting Seth Rogen's character and Mark team up next season. I know there's a comic book/graphic novel this is all based on. I wonder how close they'll stick to it.