• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA tweets....still no Robby

Just now, PootieNunu said:

He is not getting a new contract from us, at least not in this offseason.

He knows that. I'd be surprised if he plays for the Panthers this season unless something changes with his contract. With DJ up for an extension soon and drafting Marshall, Robby is clearly not in the future plans and he might want to go somewhere that he is.

3 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

That's what my research had shown me, too. I know what I saw on the field, but the stats back up my view that he just wasn't tearing it up out there. Got some success, got covered, just stayed under the blanket. 

Samuel would have been a much, much better keep, but what do you do? Anderson's future really is in his own hands now, unless he hit his peak already. 

Yeah, Teddy force fed to Anderson the first third of the season, now his agent and half the huddle thinks he's Megatron.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

He knows that. I'd be surprised if he plays for the Panthers this season unless something changes with his contract. With DJ up for an extension soon and drafting Marshall, Robby is clearly not in the future plans and he might want to go somewhere that he is.

The only problem is he is under contract with us. If he wanted to play well for one season and then get paid he should have signed a 1 year deal. Unless he becomes a complete douche about the situation he will be playing here. No reason to trade him away for peanuts.