• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Ticket rumoring continues

PanthersATL

22 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

What ruined DTV was the ATT purchase of it 

prices went way up, customer service and technical support went way way down.

att is fine until something goes wrong and with technology something always goes wrong 

The SD mode vs  HD at least keeps the signal on much longer during thunderstorms or heavy rain than previous but we do live in the storm alley of the East Coast 

What ticked me off about that acquisition was they claimed "oh this is great, we will work as one company for all of your needs!"  Then every time I'd call they would make it clear they were 2 separate companies who couldn't read eachother's computers.  They couldn't even transfer me.  They would tell me the number of the other company and I'd have to call them myself.  Then the notes of everything I just wasted 20 minutes telling the other agent had to be completely retold to the new person.  But in typical fashion, that person would waste 20 minutes of my time and then send me to someone else where I'd have to re-explain everything all over again.  I have literally never called DirecTV where it took me less than an hour.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Wes21 said:

What ticked me off about that acquisition was they claimed "oh this is great, we will work as one company for all of your needs!"  Then every time I'd call they would make it clear they were 2 separate companies who couldn't read eachother's computers.  They couldn't even transfer me.  They would tell me the number of the other company and I'd have to call them myself.  Then the notes of everything I just wasted 20 minutes telling the other agent had to be completely retold to the new person.  But in typical fashion, that person would waste 20 minutes of my time and then send me to someone else where I'd have to re-explain everything all over again.  I have literally never called DirecTV where it took me less than an hour.

Funny you so that.  After they wasted 35 mins of my time, and being patient, I went bat poo on them and said, ‘ Need manager who can fix my problem, or I’m canceling immediately   That means you have five mins’

While waiting for the manager, I figured the problem out myself as I had worked in IT previously and this issue occurred after one of their upgrades   Gave me a month off 

…but I will share that nothing in this world irritates me more than a service something I pay for taking and wasting mins do my life I can’t get back 

the old DTV, never would have had the problem in the first place

• Pie 1