• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ronnie Brown likely out for Thursday night

JakeFlake

Don't expect to see TOO too much Wildcat this Thursday from what I gather. I would like to think that we will play Lex Hilliard in Ronnie's place which is fine with me. He showed promise in the pre-season especially against Carolina. Unless Hilliard can prove to be effective in the Wildcat in this weeks practices before the game, don't really plan on seeing it very much, could be wrong but still.

I'd also really like to see the powers in Miami let Henne stay on the field more and let him find a rhythm with the passing game, instead of pulling him off after a couple of completions and leaving him with 3rd and long most of the time.

Also, for God sakes leave Pat White on the sidelines.

This should be a good close matchup.

Don't expect to see TOO too much Wildcat this Thursday from what I gather. I would like to think that we will play Lex Hilliard in Ronnie's place which is fine with me. He showed promise in the pre-season especially against Carolina. Unless Hilliard can prove to be effective in the Wildcat in this weeks practices before the game, don't really plan on seeing it very much, could be wrong but still.

I'd also really like to see the powers in Miami let Henne stay on the field more and let him find a rhythm with the passing game, instead of pulling him off after a couple of completions and leaving him with 3rd and long most of the time.

Also, for God sakes leave Pat White on the sidelines.

This should be a good close matchup.

welcome opponent fan

I've never understood the Pat White NUT HUGGING on this site. Their starter goes down, and Henne comes in, not White. Pat is 0/3 passing this season with 11 rushes for 48 yeards. And you're scared of him? Ronnie Brown being out is HUGE. Pat White being able to come in more now? I'm not worried...at all.

I don't get it either. Putting White in kills whatever rhythm the previous quarterback (Henne) has, and he's not nearly as viable a threat to run as a running back out of the formation.

Not really. They still have Ricky and Pat White.

Pat runs a pretty weak wildcat. It really is tough to even call it a wildcat formation once he is in (same for Vick). Ricky is the real threat and most likely if Brown is out they will run the "mildcat" variation of it mostly.

They have let Ricky take a few snaps. It will be interesting to see what happens. I seriously doubt Pat White will be in at all.

they already have been bringing Pat in....so I am sure we will see it. The wildcat just doesn't work that well w/ a QB playing RB.

Archived